Ch. 8 Jeff's "Date"

***Jeff's POV***

"Y....Yukine?" I whisper to her. She snaps her head back to see me. She had part of the boys stomach in her mouth. Her eyes weren't her normal glowing red, but now it's red on the outside where the white would be and black where the color part of her eyes should be. So something like BEN'S but backwards to tell you the truth.
I took a step back and put my hand in my hoodie pocket gripping the handle of my knife, ready if I had to 'kill her'.

She then let out a painful scream making me cover my ears. I bet all the neighbors are wondering what the hell that was and is about to call the cops. So I take my chance and run up to her and cover her bloody mouth with my hand.

"Sssshh. Don't scream." I whisper to her. She surprisingly stops and I let out a sigh. I see her eyes turn back to normal and the tentacles disappear along with her skin going back to normal. I let go of her and she stares at me in confusion.

"Why were you covering my mouth? And why does your skin feel so weird?!" She says getting up.

"You seriously don't know what you just did?" I asked. I then look over to the clock to see it was 30 minutes till 6.
"Shit! You know what? We will talk about this later, take the bodies to a closet an-"

"Eeeww! Why is this boys stomach ripped open? Jeff I thought I was doing this." She told me. I shook my head and waved her off. She dragged the bodies the another room and I cleaned up the floor. Right when I was done I heard a knock at the door. I go over and open it smiling.

"You weren't kidding when you said you'd be here at 6." I faked laughed, but made it believable. She came in and we sat on the couch.
"So what's your name? I never got it."

"Zoe." She smiled. I could tell she was getting a bit close to me. I reached for the remote and turned on some tv.

"Is this your first time? Well, you know, taking a random girl you just met to your house?" She asks starting to lay her head on my chest. I brush her hair out of her face and make her sit up.

"Yes. But how could I say no to a beautiful girl like yo-" I couldn't finish my sentence cause all of a sudden there was a loud crash sound as if something fell making us both jump.

"What was that?!" She panicked. I soothed her down.

"Don't worry, it was probably my cat trying to catch a mouse." I lied. 'Yukine!! I swear...' I think. Zoe calms and nods. She then comes closer and sits on my lap.

"Then would it be ok if I gave you a lap dance?" She randomly asked. I hesitated not knowing what to say. 'I need to kill this slut fast.' I thought.

"Well I was thinking something a little different." I smirked. I then moved some hair from her face and pressed my lips on hers. I felt as she kissed back and she tried making it deep. I picked her up and laid her down on the couch. I then began to slowly reach for my knife.

"Oh, Jeff. Can we go to a room?" She asked. She opened her eyes and saw my true form looming just above her with my knife. I covered her mouth.

"How about you just.. Go to Sleep?" I whisper in her ear. And with that I dug the blade through her neck making blood fly everywhere and getting on my white hoodie. I laughed as I pulled out her organs. I then made a smile on her face and wrote 'go to sleep' on her arm with her own blood.

"Do you do this often?" I hear a voice from behind. I look over to see Yukine, her eyes looking at all the blood on me.

"I wouldn't say often, more like rarely. I usually just see someone and kill them on the spot. But I wanted to try something." I said. I get up and walk out of the house.
"Yukine, once we get to Slendermans mansion, you and me need to talk.." I say.
Slenderman.. and that human girl.... what have you done to make this girl like this?

*************__________________oh slendy, Jeff is coming for more answers of Yukine! You better run!**********_______________________