Ch.23 Don't Let Go of The Last String

***Yukine's POV***

I instantly got up and covered my mouth as I watched the the man in front of me. I gasped with wide eyes as he fell hard to the ground.

"JEFF!!" Everyone yelled, except for me, I was still very shocked. They all ran to him trying to see if he was alright while I stood in the distance, having no idea what to do.

"Hey, wake up! J-jeff, c'mon! You said we'd play fetch again soon! And it's been longer then soon, Jeff!! Damnit..." I hear a wine come from Smile Dog.

'Idiots, he needs a doctor...' I thought. And as if reading my mind Slendy comes and picks Jeff up with his tentacles. I watch him as he quickly puts this weird necklace on him, but then he comes to me.

"Yukine, take Jeff to the hospital! Quickly!" He yells.

"Are you crazy?! They won't treat anyone that's a murderer! We need an-"

"There is no other way! My mansion is gone, and before I can rebuild it, he won't have enough time.." He got quiet.
"That there necklace will make him look human, got it? Anyone who looks at him that's human sees him as a normal human, now let's stop talking and go NOW!!" He statically yells. He puts Jeff in my arms and I swear I almost dropped him.

'Oof!! God he's heavy! Of maybe I'm just weak? Hmmm, I stick with the first one!' I thought as I began running off with him.
'I bet he isn't gonna like it when he finds out I'm the one that had to take him.' I sigh and turn my head to look at him. His blood got on me and I saw his wounds were really serious, this made me go faster. I went through the little portal and went to my home town since I knew the surroundings a bit better.

"Ngh!" I heard a groan come from Jeff. I ignored it and went faster to the nearest hospital.
"Put...put me down, n-no-augh!" I hear him try to struggle. He almost fell out of my grip but I struggle to keep him where he is. I then see the hospital coming closer to sight and I smile.

"Just hang on, we are almost there." I said.

***

As I got inside the doctors gasped at the sight. One of the came running over with one of those rolling hospital beds and took him away from me. I looked down at my clothes to see they were covered in blood. 'Great', I thought. They then hurried and carried him off, and I ran to catch up.

"I'm sorry miss, but you can't come in at this time, I belive your boyfriend is in serious condition." One of the doctors told me right when they put him in a room where I could no longer see Jeff.

"B-boyfriend?! No, he isn't my boyfriend! He's just a friend!" I tell the doctor. He looks at me and chuckles and walks into the room where all the other nurses and doctors were.
'I need to get in there!' I think and run up to a window. I look in but once I did one of the nurses saw a hurried over to close it.
'God damnit!' I cursed. I then ran out of the hospital and into the windy after noon. I looked up to see the sun was going down rather quickly.

"Today's my mom's birthday..." I reminded myself. I smiled and ran to the graveyard wich was about 5 blocks away.
Once I got there I walked up to where she was barried. I knelt down in front of the stone and read her name.
'Carla Monokoe' I smiled a half sad smile.

"I'm sorry that I dropped out of school. You'd probably beat me if you could." I chuckled. "Oh, and mom. Great news. I think I found out who my dad is... Isn't his name Slenderman? Never thought you'd go for a man like him." I said. "Sorry for not bringing you any flowers or such, I just don't have the money right now... And the guy Jeff I was caring to the hospital, wich you probably saw, I hope it isn't that serious of his wounds. I do feel like an idiot for talking to him like that..." I stay quiet for a minute, knowing someone is here with me, here in this graveyard besides me and my 'mother'. I slowly get up and see that it's already dark out. I turn around to see a very tall man. Not really a man, but if I had to describe it, I would say demon.

"Long time no see, dear Yukine." Lord Zalgo was right in front of me. I took a step back with wide eyes.

"How did you find me?" I asked. He gives an evil smirk.

"I don't give away secrets." He simply said. I scoffed. I didn't want to deal with Zalgo right now, I knew I was at a dangerous risk right now.

***BEN'S POV***

I was watching from a distance. I saw Yukine and Zalgo in the graveyard. I wasn't stalking her ok? I just got an uneasy feeling and came here, and once I got here- boom! I was right. I knew something was wrong. Zalgo.
Zalgo is here. And I don't know what to do. I thought Slenderman got to him... I watched as both of them talked. Yukine's fist would look as if she was holding the erg to beat the snot out of him.

"YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE!!!" I suddenly hear Yukine yell in Zalgos face. The face I see Zalgo make is all too familiar, and before I can jump out and say something,

 The face I see Zalgo make is all too familiar, and before I can jump out and say something,

I reached out, knowing I was to late

I reached out, knowing I was to late. Blood spilled from her mouth and stomach. Zalgo had stabbed her with his one hand. Yukine then turns my direction and smiles at me.

'I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home.' Yukine mouths at me. I feel warm liquid spill from my eyes, as I go to wipe them I find more blood.
'Shit now I probably have a mess on my face' I think. I stop worrying about myself and my heart feels as if it exploded. I watch as Zalgo picks up Yukine's lifeless body and start to walk off with her. I hesitate before getting fully up.

"Y....you monster." I said. Zalgo stopped and turned. I gritted my teeth and yelled. "YOU BASTARD!!!" I screamed. He seemed taken back when I jumped on him and punched him square in the face.

"Stupid little elf!" He said and threw me off. I got up and quickly ran for him. As I ran about to throw another attack, he disappeared into thin air. I fell to my knees and looked up at the night sky. It was more dark then usual, I then noticed there was no stars lighting up the sky. It felt as if the darkness was consuming the sky...

______***********GUYS! THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!! I WILL NOW BE WORKING ON THE SEQUAL TO THIS!! PLEASE CHECK MY PAGE FOR IT! I WILL UPDATE WHEN I GOT THE FIRST CHAPTER OUT!!!!!!____*****************************_________