Ch.21 He's missing -_-

***Yukine's POV***

"LJ? What are you doing here?" I asked getting up. I then heard the sirens getting closer.
"Y'know what? Tell me later actually. I'm kinda busy running away." I said and ran off. Someone then pulled on my hood and yanked me into some bushes and covered my mouth just in case I started yelling, which I wanted to.

"What the h-" Laughing Jack stuffed some of his candy into my mouth to shut me up. He then sighed and I did too. I chewed the candy till I could talk once again.

"Yukine, Jeff is missing." Laughing Jack said worried. I rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

"Good. Maybe I can finally go back to my place before all this crap started. I wouldn't have to see his stupid face ever again." I said. LJ didn't seem to like how I was acting and spun me around and for the first time I've seen him his eyes were more cold and angry. He looked a bit more scarier..

"Shut up... your really getting on my nerves." He hissed. I wanted to back up and wince, but I kept strong.
"Now your going to go back to Slenderman with me whether you like it or not, am I clear?"

"Ya ya, do what you gotta do mommy Jack." I said sarcasticly. The truth is that I didn't know why I was suddenly being mean to LJ, he did help me get off the cops. He then grabbed me harshly and we were suddenly back to where Slenderman was with the others. He let me go and we walked to where the tall blank person was.

"YUKINE!" His static boomed in my head. I shut my eyes trying to get rid of the bit of pain. But he continued..
"I've been so worried! You could have been killed for all I know!" Slender said.

"Why do you care so much about me anyway!? All you guys are are murderers!" I yelled. It was now his turn to end this little fight.

"Because I'm your father!" He yelled with static. I wanted to go up and slap him, but I knew he was right. We all calmed some and sat down on a nearby log. Masky and Hoodie joined in with our little conversation. We talked how Jeff is missing.

'Echooooo echoo... wow never noticed I had an echo in my head...' I thought losing focus on what we were talking about.
"Earth to Yukine! You in there?" LJ waved his big hands in my face making me snap out of my 'fun' thoughts.

"Sorry..." I apologized. He shook his head looked back over to Slendy.
"Hey, look. If he doesn't show up by tomorrow we can look for him the other day." I said. Hoodie nodded and Masky agreed too.

***Jeff's POV***

I was in a house right now, stalking my prey. They were really loud and annoying as they watched the NFL game. I then thought of an idea! I went around to the back of the house and took out the electricity. I heard a lot of screaming of 'what just happened??' Or ' who the hell did this!?' I snickered and ran back into the house quietly. One of them came running my way so I tripped them and ended there life. The others heard the big loud thump and came rushing in.

"Why hello." I said crazily and stood up. They froze to their spot and had terrified expressions on their face.

"Let's have a little fun, shall we?" I said putting a fingure to one of their mouths. "Let's began."

******************************_____________________Hey guys! Sorry it's been a bit but here's the other ch! I've noticed this awesome new change in wattpad and absolutely love it!! I plan on maybe trying to put some in this story later on but idk yet.. So anyway this will be continued in the next Chapter!! I shall start working on it!_________________________________________****************************************