Ch. 22

***Jeff's POV***

I left the small house once I was done with my little fun. One of them I gutted them, the other I splattered his blood on the walls, and the last I did the normal. I looked up to the cloudy sky to see it was already dark. Street lights shined in the foggy distance. I walked down the quiet sidewalks. Some teenagers were out, but that didn't surprise me. I mean I would too if I was still human, but I can only do that when I have my hood up and I don't have to kill anyone, but right now my hood was covered in blood and I looked a bit suspicious...
When some would pass they would stare with horrified expressions. One actually came up and asked why I was wearing a Halloween costume. I laughed and kept walking.
'I really should be returning to the others, but I don't wanna! It feels nice out and it's been awhile since I've been out walking alone.' I think to myself. I'm usually out with Smile Dog, since he is my dog and he does need his walks and maybe a little time to play our game called "fetch". I then felt someone grab my shoulder.

"Sir, I'm sorry but your scaring the people around her dressed up like this." I hear someone say behind me. I don't turn, but give a quick look of who this person was.
A police officer.

Great.

I sighed and chuckled to myself a bit.

"Dressed up? I'm sorry but I think you got it all wrong." I said with a deep sigh. The police officer took his hand off me, and I quickly turned around with knife in hand, slicing his throat. I guess a few people saw and started to scream and run away.
"Hmm. I really didn't want to do that right now... but, he didn't give me a choice! Haha!" I laughed some.

************

***Yukine's POV***

It's been three days since Jeff was gone, and he still is. And I don't give a shit about him, I'm still mad at what he did. Well, more like said then did... But whatever! I'm glad he's gone, not like I will ever miss that cute smile of his- WAIT!

Cute!?
Um no, I meant hideous smile!!
I then mentally punched myself in the face making Masky look over to me with a concerned face, it made me want to laugh. We were all sitting around together with a little campfire keeping us warm.

"Hey, Slend-" I began, but he rudely interrupted.

"Please daughter, call me dad at least." He said with a pleading tone. I just stared at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Anyway... When Jeff came to get me from the mansion, we had a fight. A bad one, and I think that's why he isn't here right now.. I'm sorry, it's my fault..." I told Slenderman with everyone else listening in. I sighed and thought of where he could be.

"Yukine, it's not your fault. Jeff made his own decisions." Slenderman said concerningly.

"Ya, it's no one's damn fault." Someone said. We all looked around looking for who just spoke. A figure then jumps down from a tree, their white hood up over their head. His hoodie was soaked on blood, not only his enemies blood, but his own blood too. You could see where bullets were shot through him.
Everyone quickly stood starring at the horrible sight. I sat there and starred with wide eyes. The guy I knew, and thought I'd never say sorry to was right in front of me. Close to death...

I gasped as he suddenly fell hard onto the ground.

"JEFF!!!"

*****************************************_________________________________What has happened to Jeff?! Find out in next chapter!______________________________****************************************