Ch.10 Long Talk about You Know Who..

***Jeff's POV***

I stare at Slendy for the longest time. I can't even believe this man right now. 'Zalgo? What did Slenderman do to make Zalgo do this to him?' I back away and slowly leave his office. Once I'm out and close the door I turn around and almost scream.

"Yukine?! What are you doing here??" I yell at her. She laughs at my sudden scaredness. I walk past her and we go back to my room.
"Did you hear anything we discussed about?" I asked her. She shook her head. I released a heavy sigh.

"How bad was it that I couldn't hear?" She asked me.

"I mustn't speak about him.. if you want to know more you would like to speak to B..." I then trailed off. 'Speak with BEN? Huh..?' I thought. I quickly got up and ran out of the room telling Yukine to stay in there. I ran to BEN'S room to find him playing some games on his PS4.

"BEN! I need to talk to you about Zalgo.." He instantly turned off his game and glared at me.

"I knew I heard someone say his name... what's going on?" He asks me looking troubled. I went over and sat down while running a stressful hand through my hair.

"It's Slenderman and his daughter. Zalgo has something to do with them... I don't know the full story but I know Zalgo did something just to make Slenderman go through all this trouble of trying to find someone to have a kid with." I told BEN.

"So it's true? That's truly Slendermans daughter?......this is bad...." He whispered the last part. I looked up.

"How bad?" I asked. BEN got up and came to me putting his hands on my shoulders and getting eye level with me.

"Creepypasta's must never have children, and what's makes this more haunting is that Zalgo is up to this. Yukine, she might be able to take over the world with Zalgos help." BEN says, I can feel him trembling. I then think back to what I saw at that house. That thing was not Yukine... whatever it was, it was possessed.... and the only one who could possess a creepypasta would be Zalgo himself.

"This is bad...." I whisper. 'Slenderman..... what are you trying to do?'
BEN gets up and goes over to sit on the bed next to me. We sit in silence thinking of what to do next.

"Do you think Slenderman knows?" I asked. BEN looked over to me with a stupid look.

"Well of course! Jeff stop being stupid." He said playfully smacking me. I get up and start walking in circles in BEN'S room.

"Who's Zalgo?" I here a familiar voice. Me and BEN both turn our heads towards the voice to find Yukine in the door way. My eyes widen.
'Fuck'

____*******___________________merry Christmas!!!____________(*********________