Ch. 19 Talk between Jeff and Yukine

***Bloody Painter POV***

I look over to see a guy jump down from a tree and start to cut off every single one of the things heads off as they tried touching him. He then approached me and looked over at Yukine. Her back arched, ready to strike.

"Now this will help you. Don't worry." He came came up to Yukine. She stiffened and backed up a little. Before I could reach out and get the guy away from her, he shot one of his arrows into Yukine, making her fall unconscious.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" I yell. The guy gets up and turns towards me.

"I'm Lui. My brother, Jeff, should be here yes?" And with those words, my heart skipped a beat.
'He's Jeff's brother? When did Jeff ever have a brother?' I thought.
"Anyway, don't get so worked up. Remember? She can't die." Lui said. I glare at him.

"Have you been following us?!" I ask. He stays quiet, although u can see betrayal in his eyes. I want to take Yukine and get out of here as fast as I can. I don't like him. Lui stands there, looking at the ground and over to Yuikine.

"Where's my brother?" He asks out of the blue.

"Where do you think? He's out fighting his ass off to protect everyone back at the mansion! Zalgo i-"

"Zalgo.... huh? So I really am back." He starts to chuckle. I stare in confusion at him. He lifts up one of his blades and aims it at me.
"Now, where can I find Lord Zalgo?" He demands.

***Jeff's POV***

All of Zalgos servants start to fall back after an hour of fighting. And to be honest, I'm kinda worried. Why all of a sudden are they starting to stop this? As they all finally leave, there's a dark gloomy feeling rising in me. I clutch my chest and start to cough hard. I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm suddenly on the ground puking up blood and other Creepypasta's are trying to help me.

"Jeff are you ok? What happened?!" They yell. I push them back weakly and sit up. I rub my head as if it will remind me of what I was going to say.

"Zalgo fell back. Once he saw Splenderman and got attacked badly from behind..." I then see Slenderman teleport in front of me.
"Jeff, what happened?"

"I believe it's my brother... he's back." I say. Everyone step back with shocked expressions.

"You don't mean that guy who tried bur-"

"Yes. Him." I rested my head. "Guys. We need to fi...find.....Y..uki..ne..." I then black out.

****

I wake up on leaves. I slowly sit up and look around to see Smile look over at me worriedly.

"Ah! Jeff your awake!" Smile comes towards me.

"Where's Yukine?" Is my first question. I look behind me to see a familiar girl with shoulder length dark brown hair. And her eyes the bright blood red.

"I'm right here. Your brother-" my eyes snapped open wider and I quickly got up.

"Where?! Where the hell is he?" I yell. Yukine tries calming me down but I push her away. I then see Lui walking his way to me.

"Brother, it's about time I saw you again. You've grown." He says. I just glare at him with a slight growl.

"What the heck do you think your doing here?" I say with a low voice. He smiles.

"Oh I came to visit my big brother!" He said putting an arm around me. He then started to take me to where the others couldn't see us.

"Lui, what is this about?" I ask. He stops and let's go of me.