Ch. 2 A New Member of The Creepypasta's?

****Jeff's POV****

"Nichole?!" I scream in her face. Yes HER! "Oh god, who sent you?" I ask.

"My god you talk a lot. I liked you more before your stupid accident. Anyway the so called Slenderman told me, well more like ordered me. And please call me Yukine." She tells me.

"I would watch what you say to me." I growled at her. "What is Slender going with a weak girl like you? Why couldn't he have one of his Proxies come get me?" I ask turning from the girl. I then felt a sharp poke on my back and the jacket falls off me. I turn to see she has a butcher knife pointed to me.

"I'm not weak! Anyways.. your welcome." She says with a slight blush but turns around quickly before I can 100% identify if I was right. Ok, so you guys must be wonder who the crap this Nichole or how she calls herself, 'Yukine', person is, right? Yeah, I thought so. Nichole used to go to my school, she would always joke and pick on me here and there. She also use to be really annoying, but now there's something different about her, but what? I just don't get how she remeber me, I look so different then I use too. But other than all that, I just don't understand how she ended up having Slenderman not killing her. I then get enterrupted from my thoughts by her bugging me.

"So Jeff.. ery~" She giggles in the most annoying voice ever. That's it! I lost it! I lost my temperature and launched at her making her fall to the ground. I swiftly, but quickly take her knife she had and held it against her neck.

"Shut... up.. Never, and I mean Never call me by that name AGAIN!" I growl in her ear. That's when I see her smirk.

"Oh, did I make Jefferey boo angry? Did I remind him of his bro-"

"Are you trying to piss me off?! Cause it's working! I will end your life right here and now I can promise you that!" I told Nichole ever so slightly pressing the blade further into her skin making some blood escape. I hear a tiny gasp escape from her mouth which makes me give out a low chuckle.

"Hey... I-I'm sorry.... please don't kill me." She says. This tickles me everytime someone says this. I push the knife more in her throat and I watch as her eyes get dimmer every minute. She then whispers out her 'last words'.

"You'll regret this." Nichole whispers out giving her last breath. I keep cutting at her body, and lastly draw a smile on her like the rest of my victoms. I get up putting the knife in my hoodie pocket.

"Regret? You don't even know regret as much as I do." I said walking away and deeper into the woods. Where was I going? Slendermans mansion of course. I swear me and him need to have a serious talk..