Ch.5 Be Strong...

***Yukine's POV***

I was in my room, doing my usual thing I do, playing with dolls. I was 5 years old at the time and I thought I had a normal life until today.....

"Nichole! Come sweetie, it's time to go." My mother calls for me from the living room. I get up and skip down the hall to my mother.

"I'm here mama." I say giggling. She grabs my hand and we head to the car.
"Mama? When will we be able to see daddy?" I ask randomly. My mother stops and doesn't say anything, she just gives me a small squeeze on the hand. She then bends down and looks at me.

"Honey, daddy... he's not going to be here for a while, let's just say that he's on a big job trip okay?" She smiles at me. I smile back nodding.

"I bet daddy is being a secret agent and beating up all the bad guys! He will save us!" I say giggling. My mother laughs and she opens my car door putting me in my little chair.

BAM

There was then a loud gun shot. I look over to see my mother.. no expression on her face as she looks down to see her bloody wound. I screamed, like any other 5 year old would do, and cried.

"Mama!" I cried. My mother just smiled at me and whispered one last words for me to hear.

"Be strong. Be the girl I would want you to be, be as brave like your father." And with that she fell to the ground, blood spilling from her chest. I thought I was too young for this, well I was, but then something happened..

"There you are!" A man came up behind and punched me, making me black out.

**

I then woke up in a dark room with only little light. I got up and rubbed my sore elbow.

"Your awake?" I heard a voice, I turned to see a man. He came to me and nelt next to me. I watched him carefully.

"You hurt mama." Is all I said. The man just laughed. I felt tears built up in my eyes, so I let them fall. I didn't care if I was showing weakness right now.

"I don't think she'll be worth anything, get rid of it." There was another man. The man in front nodded and cracked his fingures. I looked up just in time to see him pointing a gun to my head.

"Dont-" The gun was then fired. I only felt pain for a second, and I slump to the ground. I was freaking out, I just got shot. Am I dead? Why am I still thinking? It's dark.. I can't see anything. No... wait...

****static***static***

My eyes open, I'm still at the same place with the men who killed my mother. The man turns to see me getting up right after he just shot me in the head. He jumped and quickly moved away from me.

"D-d-demon!!" He called me. I ignored him and continued my walk. I then heard a gun shot. I turn to see the other man with his gun pointed to me. I look down to see a bullet in me, I then dig it out and let it fall to the ground.

"Dont fight it... you know you did wrong." I say. I walk to the man and knock the gun out of his hands with a small black tentacle that somehow came from my back. I then slice his head off and do the same to the other. The small tentacle goes back into my back and I feel normal again. I look around to see the men I killed and I feel like puking and crying. I then run out of there and into the woods.

"Be strong........Yukine.." I hear my mother's voice. I go to a nearby rock and hide behind it as I begin to cry.

___________________________anyone else feel bad for Nichole/Yukine? ;-;_______
No?
Oh, ok....
Questions??
No?
Ok...... this was just a flash back on Yukine's past...
Why did her mother know the name Yukine and why she say it? Well you'll find that out later in the story!
______________________________________