Chapter Six

She thought he could flirt

Chapter six:

France was walking by jasmine in the hall, their lecture has just ended and the other lecture that was supposedly held in a little while was cancelled by the professor himself.

“You just said, Martin is staying at your place and you actually left him and are planning to find the house as always? He’s a stranger, J.!”

Jasmine bit her lip and frowned,” well, he’s not a thief, I’m sure of this”

France gave her the disbelieving look before waving her off.

“Thank Bobby for keeping an eye on the kids again, France. Will you?” Jasmine said. France smiled and nodded.

When Jasmine was on her way home, Martin was standing in her room staring at the bed.

It looked so comfortable, he spent the morning staring at himself or cooking meals which in the end left him bored out of his mind. His eyes however caught on something beside Jasmine’s bed, when he knelt down to steal a look, his conscious stopped him.

It’s her home and she trusted him. He won’t treat her the same way he did with those people he feared so much now. He will meet her trust with respect

The door clicked and he jumped up in fright and turned to exit the room just to see Jasmine standing by the front door staring at him exiting from her room.

Her eyes showed a certain emotion he couldn’t specifically pinpoint.

“I was waiting for you” he said hoping she wouldn’t doubt him, but it was too late and in a second, she was at his face with a shocked expression on her face.

“I trusted you, what the hell were you doing in my room?”

He curled his lip in a helpless expression,” I was doing nothing! I swear! I was just contemplating whether or not to try your bed, it seemed comfy and I spent the day on the couch and my back is giving me the worst pain”

She kept eying him with such an intense gaze, he still felt uneasy and actually started making sure he didn’t actually look at whatever was on the ground.

“Fine” she spat before pushing past him and getting inside her room, slamming the door in the process.

He dropped his butt on the couch with a huff, he was bored, bored, bored!

And obviously Jasmine was a complete different person at home than outside. Evidently when he met her at the club, she was hyper, talkative, sexy and most definitely willing. The same was when he taught her how to ride a motorcycle and when they talked in general outside of her apartment. But here, she’s like a complete boring stranger.

And just like that, a light bulb lit over his head, he will take her out.

Standing up, he went over what to say before he walked to her room’s door and knocked.

She said nothing at first but he spoke anyways.

“Jasmine, I was thinking maybe we could go out later this evening? Have a little fun?”

No reply. He sighed and returned back to his couch and lay back trying to sleep.

In a while he woke up but he was on Jasmine’s bed, not the couch!

Sitting up straight, he looked around and saw no one. Frowning, he got out of the room to see Jasmine sleeping on the couch peacefully. He stared at her

How did she move him without him waking up in the process?

He walked to her sleeping frame and knelt down slightly,

“J.” he whispered, she didn’t awake.

He sighed and was about to carry her to bed when the door had a pound on it that dropped Martin’s heart.

He knew this nod…

No, he remembers this nod

Oh my freaking god, they found him.

Gulping and staring at the door was Martin’s sight that welcomed Jasmine’s sleepy eyes.

When she realized he was almost hovering above her, she widened her eyes and was about to yell when his eyes went to hers and then before she could react, his lips dropped onto hers shutting her up.

She groaned at first, pushing her hands against his chest, and those attempts strengthened when she heard the pounding on the door. But Martin seemed too focused on kissing her.

Actually, at first, it was just his lip on her with such strength she couldn’t speak, but then when she groaned and her mouth opened in the process, his tongue invaded her space and their tongues touched which then turned into a whole other type of kissing.

Especially when his reluctance to open the door passed on to Jasmine and she melted in his embrace letting him lead her away that was when she enjoyed him. Her fingers clawed to his head, his mouth forcefully on hers, Jasmine moving her head to let him reach her better.

In no time, their breaths mixed and mingled together and turned ragged. They had to break apart at a point since there was simply no air for them to breathe but when their lips and tongues separated, Martin took the liberty to bit her lower lip, Jasmine reacted with pulling her head away from him and so he let her lip pass between his white teeth.

There was something so very much erotic about that

When silence consumed them, Martin cleared his throat and moved his eyes from the door back to her face and then said,” I’m not sorry for what I just did”

She raised her eyebrow strangely;” I beg your pardon?”

He smirked,” you can beg all you want,”

She rolled her eyes,” you still suck at flirting”

“but I can kiss” he retorted, she chucked and lied in the hope of saving her ego,” not really”

His face fell,” that’s why your hands were practically pulling out my hair?”

Jasmine sat up which made her face stop inches away from his, her eyes looked at his lips and then at his eyes

“You were not so great, Martino” she said, saying his name in a flirty way. He frowned and then looked down on her lips before licking his own.

“I need to go” she said and attempted to stand up but Martin was fast enough to grab her wrist and pull her down on the couch again,” no, you won’t”

Jasmine raised her eyebrow, he said won’t.

“You made me miss whoever knocked on the door” she scolded, he sighed and his face fell, as well as his hold on her wrist.

“You’ll thank me later.” He said and stood up, leaving her alone on the couch frowning at his words.

She knows something is bothering him

But she just can’t… Point it out