Chapter eleven

ANOTHER DOUBLE UPDATE!

KEYBOARDS ARE MADE FOR TYPING! (get the hidden message) :P

love, muffin

She thought he could flirt

Chapter eleven:

A Breath of air glided against Jasmine’s naked arm causing Goosebumps to point out, she turned, her hand searching for him.

Martin was laying next to her, watching her as she frowned in her sleep or smiled. He tucked her hair behind her ear more than once and she didn’t wake up every time.  She always had a part of her touching him, as if she’s scared he would evaporate into oblivion.

His heart was thumping for her this morning, she was now his, she now believes how in love he is with her, he showed her with tender care and love how much he loved her with the way he kissed her, touched her and filled her. the night stretched and he couldn’t sleep, he kept watching her, a couple of times he chuckled at how creepy the thought of ‘watching’ her sleeping was but then he would cool down and stay silent for her to sleep.

After they were shaken and heaving on the bed the day before, he slipped her body into his shirt for her to sleep covered. He was sleeping next to her with his boxers on.

His eyes watched dawn breaking into the day and right that instant, Jasmine’s hand found Martin’s naked chest. She sighed in her sleep when the physical connection took place and she turned to rest her head into his arms.

He traced the lining of her lips before planting a kiss on her forehead.

The door suddenly knocked once, but this one time was filled with terrible anger and energy. Martin’s smile dropped as fear started overcoming the love within him.

He managed to stand up and walk to the front door after shutting the bedroom’s door behind him just in case something happens. He doesn’t want her to be affected.

He opened the door slowly and when his eyes caught the sight of no one, he exhaled. His gaze lowered though to look at an envelope on the ground.

He knelt down and held it for a while before stepping back inside the apartment and he sat on the couch.

“Martino if this letter holds something bad, don’t lose it” he mumbled to himself before opening the envelope and getting out the paper.

The blank paper had only one line written in the middle.

You’re here, we found you, don’t make us kill and not tell. Get us what we want.

Martin’s eyes closed as a troubled sigh flew from his mouth, he was right all those weeks, they had found him and they resorted to threatening.

His eyes noticed a moving figure so he lifted his eyes to see Jasmine leaning against the door’s frame in his shirt. A cheeky smile was on her face as she said,” I knew you wouldn’t just leave”

He smiled hesitantly before tucking the paper behind him and he stood up to walk to her.

She had returned to her bed with him and they both slept in each other’s arms till dawn was replaced with noon.

“you don’t have a class?” he asked hoarsely, she nodded and said,” I’m not going”

“Why?”

“I want to stay with you”

He looked into her eyes to see the genuine feelings behind her words and that was the moment he knew he must do something.

“No, you have to go.”

She frowned, he completed,” I’m already going to go get my motorcycle”

His motorcycle was returned a couple of weeks ago to Martino who parked it in its usual spot and never mentioned it being there in the fear of making Jasmine more worried about him leaving.

This secret came handy today since Jasmine huffed and then said,” okay I’ll go”

He smiled at her before planting a kiss on her lips, “I love you”

She smiled with her closed eyes before she turned and left the bed, he didn’t like the feel of it, the bed empty without her, but he needed her to leave.

Because he loved her

~

Jasmine’s nails pounded on her desk, the lecture was dragging on too slow for her liking and she started feeling anxious. Her heart was starting to heave, if it makes sense and her breath broke.

He won’t leave, he won’t leave, he won’t leave.

She kept mumbling the words over and over trying to overcome the searing fear that’s paralyzing her mind from focusing on what her professor was saying.

When class ended, she jumped off her chair and ran outside of class. Her legs carrying her faster and faster whenever she can, France appeared causing her to stop abruptly.

“France” Jasmine breathed as she attempted to gain as much air as possible

“um, hey J.” she responded with a cautious attitude.

Granted though

Jasmine looked like she was about to pounce on someone

“how are you guys?” France asked as they walked too slow for Jasmine’s liking

She frowned and looked at her best friend, would she tell her that they made love over and over the day before?

Kiss and not tell

“um, nothing new. Lame same old”

France’s shoulders fell and the excited expression she held a second before turned into sheer disappointment

“well, me and Bobby are going out tonight. I’m really excited though, we haven’t been on a date for a long while now. Plus, Bobby has been acting really—“

Jasmine’s feeling of abandonment flew across her levels of normal and all what was left from her senses was the capability of watching her heart break into a million pieces, not to just little, but to insignificant

“Oh god” she croaked as she lost balance and her hand found France’s hand to support her weight on.

“Jasmine” France’s weak voice chimed into her mind, Jasmine was too busy shaking her head.

No, it can’t be.

He wasn’t there.

He wasn’t there

He,

He left