Chapter Seven

BEST CHAPTER ALERT ! * This for me is the bestest chapter, I teared up writing it. hope you love it too!*

Oh, and a double update, yeah you love me ;)

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

She thought he could flirt

Chapter Seven:

Jasmine slipped into the dress she chose for the evening, it was a light blue pencil dress that stopped at the bottom of her thigh. Her feet were inside black heels that she loved since it was her birthday present from Zachariah and Ella and her wrists were wrapped with a charm bracelet.

When she got out of the room, Martino was standing in the kitchen with his back to her, he was dressed in a white button up shirt and he left the top two unbuttoned. He was wearing a pair of jeans and it looked really nice on him, it looked rather manly and attractive.

She was now leaning against the kitchen’s door frame watching him with a smirk on her face; he was preparing a molten cheese sandwich while whistling the tunes of a random song that Jasmine was pretty sure she knew.

When he turned around and his eyes rested on her face, the sandwich dropped from his hand onto the counter and his mouth opened revealing the last bite he took.

She stood up straight and looked down on her dress then looked up at him expectantly. He blinked before his eyes teased every part of her and then settled again on her face.

“Should we go?” he asked, his voice croaked a bit but she seemed not to notice.

Jasmine sighed inside, he didn’t say anything about how she looks, god, he hates it.

She nodded feeling very much conscious with how she looks and he walked to the table beside the couch to grab his keys. Jasmine spoke,

“Did you get your motorcycle back?” she asked. He froze for a second before huffing something and dropping the keys.

“I guess we won’t be riding anything, do you mind walking to their place?” Jasmine shook her head and went for the door.

Martino followed shortly after and both of them started walking silently to Ella and Zack’s place.

It was thanksgiving, Jasmine has paid an early visit to Ella’s family since it was a tradition that they cook the dinner together as a family. Earlier she asked if Ella would mind jasmine getting a guy with her but Ella open heartily agreed.

Martin was now wearing his black leather jacket above his button up and his washed out jeans were extra nice with the jacket on. His hair was messy with the air and yet it stayed extremely attractive.

“You l-look n-nice” he stammered and closed his eyes with a clenched jaw. Jasmine chuckled secretly before grabbing the coat tightly around her and then she gripped his forearm softly, he stopped walking for a second and looked at her, she looked back at him from under her lashes and bit her lip nervously before smiling.

Damn, Jasmine, don’t be shy!?! Why are you even blushing?! That guy complemented you while stammering! He didn’t like grab your face and kiss you like there was no tomorrow.

He was boring. -Please note the denial-

In a while, he smiled back and resumed walking with her hands around his arm. He liked it, it was somehow possessive and he somehow liked it.

She looked absolutely beautiful, and the dress was hugging her in a way that made him envy the dress with a passion.

He was a little nervous meeting her family although she said they were nice and friendly but he was scared. Somehow he felt even below all the fights and arguments, they share something that’s bonding them together. And he believes that after this day, after meeting the family, he will be considered her official… him.