Chapter ten

• Dedicated to To the one I'll fall dangerously in love with

She thought he could flirt

Chapter ten:

Jasmine ran outside to find Martin sitting on the pavement with his headsets on, she smiled relieved and she walked to him and sat down next to him.

He automatically turned his headset and she wrapped her arm around his waist before setting her head on his shoulder with her ear pressed against the headset. He kissed her forehead before staring thoughtfully at nothing.

When they decided to finally leave, they walked to the park since they’ve planned to stay there for a while. Jasmine would study as Martin would sit with her doing nothing most probably.

Jasmine sat on the ground and stretched her back before wincing,” My back hurts me” she mumbled before getting her books out of her bag. Martin however, sat behind her back and supported her weight, she sighed comfortably

“Thank you” she said, he smiled to himself before getting out a piece of blank paper from his leather jacket’s pocket and he straightened it before getting out a pencil and he started moving it.

Jasmine was trying to solve a complex equation that would help her in drawing a certain plan for her professor. She was having some trouble before suddenly she heard the sound of a pencil moving against a paper, the sound the pencil makes when someone is just coloring the paper.

She turned her head slightly to see Martin’s back, she moved forward which led him to fall on his back, she gasped before staring at his shocked face and then she laughed after planting a kiss on his lips. He smiled as he watched her, her eyes looked lower at his abdomen where a paper was laying there, with a drawing on it.

She raised her eyebrow before grabbing the paper and her eyes were met with one of the most beautiful sights she ever saw.

An old woman was sitting under a tree and she stared at her ring with a nostalgic expression. All the feelings captured in the picture were moving and simply epic.

She looked around the park to see just before her, the same view, but the old woman was now in flesh and blood.

Jasmine looked down on him, he was watching her silently, and she smiled and looked again at the drawing

“You’re amazing” she said, he chuckled before sitting up and taking back his property

“not really” he muttered, she laughed sarcastically,” oh, you just drew her perfectly and you succeeded in making her emotions reach me,-“ she raised her eyes thoughtfully before saying”- you’re right, you suck”

He rolled his eyes and laughed

“I wasn’t accepted to study art” he said before rubbing his neck, she stared at him

“You don’t have to study something you’re talented in. you draw better than most people I’ve seen, Martin, you should use this talent.”

“What? Open a gallery?” he said sarcastically, she met his eyes,” yes”

He went quiet before looking at his drawing,” whatever, should we go home?”

She shook her head and cupped his face,” Martin, you don’t have to leave”

“Who said anything about leaving?” he asked bewildered trying to control his feelings.

She kept watching him silently, he fidgeted so she touched his face again,” settle here. Draw, travel the world with me, we could see everything, you can draw everything, I can work anywhere for a while, just don’t leave.”