DID SOMEBODY SAY A SEQUEL?

Hey guys !  This is Muffin speaking ! I haven't written on wattpad for a very LONG LONG time and i am missing it. I miss it too much. I have noticed that during the past year, gorgeous people have been reading this series, falling in love with the characters and telling me how it may have changed their life or put a smile om their faces.

those fans that i have and appreciate will be able to agree when i say:  my main purpose from my novels is to be realistic and to merge the dreamy fantastical lives with our normal, sometimes depressing, lives.

I have been deeply affected by the amount of messages in my inbox and daily votes and comments that never end. For that reason,

I am happy to announce that starting of the THIRD INSTALLEMENT of this series in TEN DAYS.

it will be telling the story of  sam and elizabeth ( i have a plan for those two ;) ) as well as showing us the life of Noah and what we didn't know about him during the last two novels.

I can't wait to embark on another journey including the best characters i have created, and I really hope you would be interested enough to love them as you loved the other two.

thank you for your support.

long live selfless love and happy endings :)