Chapter nine

• Dedicated to Everyone who fell in love, but had to sacrifice

LISTEN TO THE SONG --> , THE CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH BETTER WITH IT PLAYING.

much love,

Muffin

She thought he could flirt

Chapter nine:

Jasmine walked out of her class to find France calling her name, she stopped and turned around,

“So how was yesterday?” her friend asked breathlessly, her pink hair contrasting with all surroundings, Jasmine smiled and said,” it was nice”

France raised her eyebrow and nodded slowly,” information?” she urged

“Nothing really, Zack and Ella were nice enough to act friendly even though Zack was about to lose control a couple of times”

France’s eyes glittered,” why?”

“Martin and I kind of kissed every now and then…” Jasmine trailed off as she watched her best friend’s eyes widening into an abnormal circular shape.

“You kissed him?” she stated shockingly more than asked.

We kissed each other” Jasmine said as she resumed walking. France followed her in a second

“That’s huge, J.”

“I don’t think so” Jasmine said, her words being chosen from behind her heart because she knew that ever since yesterday happened, everything changed. The way they interacted, they way they talked, the way they felt… something for each other… the fear she felt when she realized he had to leave..

She knew it was more than huge, she knew it was more than infinite.

The day before was the catalyst that made her feel something other than lust towards her trouble maker bartender.

When they got out, the air hit Jasmine’s face and she winced slightly before taking a huge breath of clean air, France was still gazing at nothing, most probably thinking about what she just discovered. Jasmine felt uncomfortable with the idea that her best friend would be thinking about her personal life including Martin. For some reason, she felt their relationship –if that’s what they have- is supposed to be between him and her.

She decided she won’t kiss and tell ever again.

And that for her was a big deal.

“How’s Bobby?” she asked. France frowned slightly because of the interruption of her thoughts before she smiled cheekily,” he’s great”

“That’s great, where is he?”

“He has an extra class” she answered before saying,” well, I’ll see you later,”

Jasmine nodded and turned to walk the opposite direction only to take a step back when her eyes saw Martin sitting on the pavement a couple of feet away from her, with his headsets on and his head moving slightly. Jasmine’s heart did a back flip as a soft pleasuring chill ran through her and she simply watched him.

His dark hair, his straight nose, his lips that looked so soft when he smiled, his eyebrows that reflected his feelings perfectly, his eyes… his almost sliver eyes that she just realized their color and fell in love with their mystery and dark secretive cloud covering his soul, his cheek bones that made his face as attractive as the rest of him,

That made his face as beautiful as his heart.

Suddenly, Martin looked at his watch and then turned his head around to stare at her looking back at him with an analyzing expression; a soft smile was tugged on her lips.