Chapter Twenty

** I changed my mind, lol. There are still three chapters for it to end. I’ll post each chapter as soon as I finish writing them. Two are already posted now and the others will follow shortly.

Just please comment on each or vote at least. Just don’t let a chapter fall with nothing!

Love you all

She thought he could flirt

Chapter twenty:

Ella put the picnic basket on the grass and smiled cheekily when she felt Zack’s sneaky hands wrapping themselves around her waist. She turned her head to the side and pursed her lips teasingly; he bit his lip before stealing her lips in a kiss.

Gerard whistled as he laid a quick kiss on his wife’s lips. Hayley blushed and sat down on the grass looking at Sam and Elizabeth side to side in the park, they were sitting on the swings.

“Guys did you notice how the kids have been acting super close these days?” she stated thoughtfully. Ella who was now sitting on the grass, smiled and then threw a look at the uncomfortable Zachariah

“I think they like each other” she explained. Hayley smiled cheekily grabbing her husband’s hand

“did Elizabeth tell you that?” she asked excitedly, Elizabeth squealed and nodded, Hayley squealed back and Zack groaned,” Oh god, don’t start acting so girly, please

Gerard laughed as he listened to his wife saying,” My son came to me a couple of months ago telling me about the feelings he was having towards Elizabeth!”

Ella gasped and turned to widely stare at Zachariah who was watching his daughter; she grabbed his cheek and planted a loud kiss on his cheek.

“They’re in love!” both women exclaimed and the guys rolled their eyes.

Sam watched as their mothers laughed and he nudged Elizabeth’s shoulder,

“What’s up with our moms?” Elizabeth looked at them and raised her eyebrow,

“I have no idea” she whispered bewildered, he chuckled and then after a lot of thought, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Elizabeth felt her cheeks blushing and she looked at the ground,” I love you Elizabeth; you’re the best friend ever.” He said softly

“I love you too” she whispered back and then after getting herself together she looked up at him and said,” you were there for me all the time at school and now I have friends and people actually like me. I feel safer”

Sam smiled and said seriously,” but remember your promise”

Elizabeth frowned and moved slightly causing Sam to awkwardly move away his arm

“what promise?” she asked guiltily, Sam rolled his eyes and then pointed an accusing finger at her,” if you forget the promise now, what will happen a couple of years later?”

Elizabeth oh’d in understanding,” wait, I remember. I will never change Sam. I’m myself forever and I will always love you because you’re my best friend”

He guarded her intently,” promise?”

“why are you so worried I’ll change?” she asked curiously, they were both thirteen –they just turned thirteen a month ago, their age gap is seven days- and she didn’t feel like she would change any time soon and she knew for sure that she’ll love him forever, why was he acting so strange?

“Because you’re beautiful and people are already starting to love you and try getting closer to you and in a couple of years you might forget me”