The One

“Let’s go out tonight!” Laura Suggested as Me, Her, Tanya and Alexandra were sitting by the pool at our five-star hotel. “I'm in!” Alexandra chirped as she surfaced out of the water as her and Tanya were swimming. “But Laura... you don’t drink” I laughed, “Well I do sometimes and tonight I feel like having a few” She shrugged, “That’s all very well but due to your lack of drinking usually, you’re a light-weight and we’ll all have to carry you home” I said, “I’ll be fine!” She waved me off and I rolled my eyes, laughing to myself. “Come on then, dickhead, let’s go for a swim” Laura said and grabbed my hand, dragging me into the pool where we all started playing a game of mini volleyball since there wasn’t anyone else in the pool at the moment.

“Alex, do my hair for me?” I asked as she walked out of the bathroom in her dressing gown, “Sure thing” She smiled and grabbed her hair strengtheners and started working on my hair. “Thanks babe” I smiled as I admired her work, She had left it pretty natural, just adding a few waves and clipping back the front. “Can I do all of your make-up?” She asked, “yeah” we all shrugged.

You see, Alex took hair and beauty in college and university so she was really good and now she owns her own salon which comes in handy for us as she can do our hair and make-up when we go out and we get free spray tans and manicures and all sorts.

The rest of us went straight into work once we had finished I college, me and Laura work at Costa together, Tanya works at a nursery and Taylor works at a boots pharmacy dealing with medicines. Alex is the only one of us that always knew what career she wanted to pursue but we’re all happy where we work.

Once we were all done with Alex doing our hair and make-up we picked out each others outfits like we usually do and all got dressed. I had picked out a knee-length, Aztec pattern bodycon dress with black heels for Alex who picked out a little black dress with three-quarter-length sleeves and black heels for Tanya who picked out little black shorts with a Watercolour Floral strapless top and matching heels for Taylor who picked out a white lace top with a black skirt with braces and white heels for Laura who picked out a black and white Aztec bralet and a black skater skirt with white heels for me.

We all got dressed and took a group picture of our first night in Ibiza and headed out to the nearest bar.

We got in quickly and me and Laura went to get the first round of drinks whilst the others went to find us somewhere to sit. We ordered a round of three random shots each and a vodka and coke each as we all liked pretty much the same things.

“Where are they sitting” I asked Laura, “over there I think that’s them” she said pointing to the seats right in the corner of the room. We carried the drinks over and sat down with them, “Wow, these seats are pretty good, you can see everything” I winked and everyone laughed.

“Come on then, time for shots!” Tanya cheered, “on the count of three then” Alex said, “3...2...1” we all chorused before downing all three causing us all to start coughing and choking. “Fuck guys, what are these?” Taylor choked, “I don’t know, I let the bartender choose” I shrugged. “That was fowl” She grimaced and I chuckled.

“Well then, here’s to a good night!” Alex said raising her glass of vodka and coke. We all cheered and clinked our glasses together. “Laura come dance with me!” I grinned and grabbed her hand, pulling her up. “Wahoo!” she grinned. Laura probably wasn’t the best person to dance with since she was really good and I wasn’t but I was better than a lot of people anyway.

We were dancing along to Katy Perry- peacock when two guys came walking over to us. “Hey girls, how about a dance?” The brunette asked, looking directly at me, I think... by now I had drunk a few two many and could see double, “Sure thing!” I grinned and grabbed his hand. Laura went off with the blonde guy and started dancing whilst I went off with the brunette who’s name I learned was Nathan. “So, Beth, you from around here?” he asked, “nOpe, I'm on holiday with ma girlys” I smiled, “What about you?” I asked, “Nah, I'm from the UK in London, I'm just here on holiday with the guys” he shrugged. “So why did you want to dance with me then?” I winked, “Well I saw you dancing with your friend over there as Jay was eyeing her up and decided I would go for it” he winked back.

We stopped talking and he leaned down and kissed me on the lips which kept getting more and more heated before he took my hand and lead me out of the club and into a taxi which drove us back to the hotel and he guided me up to what I guessed was his room.

He pulled me into his room and pushed me against the back of the door kissing me hard, “Jump” he mumbled against my lips and tapped the back of my legs so I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked us over to the bed...