It's going to be a little difficult to forget

Those two words shattered my whole world. I just sat there, frozen in shock, worry and confusion. “Beth...?” Taylor said, waving her arm in front of my face, “W-what am I going to do?” I stuttered, “Well you could always.. ya know.. go to the clinic” Tanya suggested, “No way! I'm not going to get rid of it” I said  and wrapped my arms around my stomach, “But how am I going to tell him?” I asked, “Go on twitter and follow him, then see if you can find out if the group are doing any gigs we could slip into?” Laura suggested, “Good idea” Alex added. I nodded and grabbed my phone, following him and checking through his most recent tweets. “Look! They’re going to be at the Heart Radio studios tomorrow, maybe we could go to that?” I said. “Yeah, we can head down there first thing in the morning, I’ll drive” Tanya smiled.

“SHIT! GUYS I HAVE BEEN DRINKING!” I half shouted as I realised that I have been pregnant for over a week and have been getting drunk and all on our holiday. “Don’t worry about it, we’ll go and see Nathan tomorrow and then get a doctors appointment” Alex soothed, “But what if we tell him and then find out that I’ve had a miscarriage or something because of the alcohol?” I said as a tear rolled down my cheek, “Well the test would have come up negative if you had a miscarriage so we know that didn’t happen. Don’t worry, everything is going to be fine” Alex said. “And what about his girlfriend?” I asked, remembering that small trouble. “She will just have to accept it wont she” Laura shrugged. “Now stop worrying and get some sleep, big day tomorrow!” Tanya said, “You can all share the spare rooms between you” she added. We nodded and me and Laura ended up sharing on room whilst Alex and Taylor shared the other.

I woke up the next morning at about 11 as Laura shook me awake, “Morning! Big day today!” She grinned and Tanya walked in with some tea. “Here, we’re leaving in an hour so get ready. You can borrow some of my clothes” she said and they both walked out, leaving me to get dressed.

I grabbed out some black shorts, black vest top, maroon pullover and my black Vans which I had worn over here the day before. I also just added mascara and eyeliner and put my hair up into a messy bun before going out to where the girls were all sat watching tv. “I’ll need to tell my parents later. They’re not going to like this” I sighed. “They’ll be fine, if not then you can come and stay with me for a while” Tanya offered and I thanked her.

The heart studios where about an hour away and we were aiming to get there as they arrived and talked to fans, “I cant do this” I panicked as we pulled up outside and saw all the fans waiting, “Yes you can, we will be right here by your wide the whole time” Alex smiled and they all surrounded me in a group hug. “Come on then, we’ve got a day to ruin” Laura winked and I rolled my eyes at her.

“Here goes” I sighed as we climbed out of the car and joined the group of about 25 fans waiting. Soon enough the black van pulled up and a large man got out and opened the door to them and one by one they climbed out. We pushed our way to the front and waited for them to work their way down the line of fans and Nathan was at the back. Tom saw me though and came over, “What are you doing here?” he asked, “I really need to talk to Nathan” I said, “I’ll get him to come over” he smiled and we watched as he walked over to Nath and whispered in his ear and he then came over.

“Tom said you need to talk to me about something? He sounded worried?” He said, “I do, but somewhere more private” I mumbled, he sighed, “We finish here at 3, meet me at the Starbucks” he said. I nodded and we walked away as he went back to his fans. “That wasn’t so hard was it?” Laura said as we got back in the car, “That wasn’t the part I was worried about” I sighed, “Come on, we’ll go to Starbucks and have a coffee and wait for him” Taylor said and Tanya drove us down the road.

We sat in there for about two hours just talking about anything and everything except from the baby which was nice to be able to forget about it until Nathan walked In wearing sunglasses and his hood up to try and hide from people I guess.

“We’ll leave you to it, meet you back at Tanya’s” Alex said and they all got up and left, leaving me with the task of practically ruining this guys life.

Nathan sat down in the seat in front of me, “So what did you need to talk to me about?” he asked, “Well, you know that night in Ibiza that we swore to forget about?” I asked an rubbed the back of my neck, “Erm.. yeah” he said, confused, “Well I think it’s going to be a little difficult to forget” I sighed, “What do you mean?” he asked, “I-I’m pregnant” I said.