Chapter 9 - Second Revenge

I turned around to look at Harry and saw that he was looking back at me.

"Come in" I told Marilyn, and she walked in.

"Why weren't you guys at school today?" She asked us as she sat down on the couch in the living room and we sat on the other one.

"I slept late" I told her and then she looked at Harry but he just shrugged.

"Does this also has to do anything with Chad being bald?" She raised her eyebrow at us, as if she already knew.

"Why would you say that?" I hesitated but said anyway.

"Why would you guys do that to him?" She asked us, ignoring my question completely.

"Is that what you're here for?" I asked her.

"Yes" She said "Because I think I know why you guys did it"

I gave her a questioning look.

"Chad was a fine guy. He never did bad to any other person as far as I know. Except for Evelyn of course" She looked at us, her arms crossed against her chest.

"Do you think we did it for Evelyn?" Harry asked, chuckling at end as if it was the most stupid thing in he world to guess or think.

"I know you did it for Evelyn" She told us.

"Okay yes we did" I said and I could feel Harry's stare on me now.

"That means you know something that no one else does" She was almost whispering now, as if talking about a secret and people around us were not supposed to hear it even when we were alone in the whole house.

"Evelyn told me when she was here and well" I told her "We talked about Chad on the bus stop" I made it up.

"Oh" She finally said, believing my lie.

"We have a question too" Harry said suddenly.

Marilyn looked at him.

"What do you know about Kierra Juniper" Harry asked her.

"Why do you want to know?" She retorted.

"We answered you, now it's your turn" I hopped in.

"Fine" She sighed "But it's a long story"

"We have all the time" I told her and then she started.

"She and Evelyn were best of friends. Actually, all three of us were" She started and my eyes went wide open just upon hearing that. Evelyn and Kierra were best of friends? What could have happened to make Evelyn hate her?

"We all were quiet popular but of course, Evelyn was the most popular one out of all three of us" She continued "At times, Keirra often got jealous of Evelyn's popularity. She did try to hide it but I ended up knowing anyway. However, Evelyn was oblivious to it. It came to the point where the guy that Kierra liked, proposed Evelyn. Even though Evelyn rejected him because of Kierra, Kierra didn't care. She was beyond done by that point with everyone liking Evelyn" 

This was all so new to us that it was hard to believe.

"Then it happened. Evelyn liked Chad during that time, and after some time Chad asked Evelyn out and Chad started dating, we all thought they were the dream couple but there was something more than that of course. Evelyn never saw it coming honestly, and maybe that is why it hurt her that much. Keirra did what no best friend would ever do. Evelyn caught her sleeping with Chad behind her back" She said and there was a brief pause before she continued.

"That wasn't all though. When Evelyn found out she was really mad about it which resulted in a big argument in the cafeteria. And there Evelyn found out something that made her hate both of them forever. It turned out, Chad never liked Evelyn. It was all a bet that Keirra made with Chad just to hurt Evelyn. Keirra offered him large amount of money if he would go out with Evelyn and then embarrass her in front of the whole school"

There was once again a pause. I could not bring myself to imagine the pain that Evelyn must have went through.

"And so he did it. Chad embarrassed Evelyn in front of the whole school. He gathered everyone and dumped her. Told her it was all just a bet, and then Chad and Keirra started going out together" She finished.

"That's all" Marilyn finished.

"Ouch. That must have hurt. I wish we could have done more than that to Chad honestly" Harry said from beside me.

"We still have a chance with Keirra though now" I told him.

"Can I-" Keirra quickly started but then calmed down "Can I take a part in the revenge against Keirra? What she did to Evelyn, I still hate her for that"

I looked at Harry and he gave me a nod.

"You're in" I told her and she smiled.

Exactly how it was planned, the next morning Kierra came in wearing a white thin shirt with some jeans.

Marilyn had called Avril --- a mutual friend to her and Kierra -- and told her that tomorrow was a white t-shirt wearing day. She did some effort and made her dumb friend think that it was a trend and to blend in they were supposed to wear white shirt. She agreed of course, being the dumb person she is and also promised to make sure Keirra would be wearing white too.

However when Kierra entered the cafeteria that day she seemed pretty mad about the fact that no one, not even Marilyn herself was wearing white.

So she walked over to the table Marilyn was sitting along with Harry, while I was standing a little far away with a coke in my hand, talking to a girl named Sandra but continuously eyeing their table, waiting for my move.

"What sick game of this is yours" Kierra slowly whispered to Marilyn as she stood in front of her.

"What? A hundred dollars is way too much for just one night" Harry said out of no where really loud for the whole cafeteria to hear.

And the hall went silent, as everyone stared at Keirra. The same thing going in everyone's mind that Kierra was asking Harry to sleep with her  for a hundred dollars. Kierra didn't know what to do and she was standing their looking dumbstruck.

"Careful Keirra, behind you" Marilyn said on purpose making Kierra turn and I bumped into Kierra on purpose. Dropping all my drink on her white thin shirt which made it see through.

Kierra started cursing out loud.

"I am so sorry" I said taking out my phone.

"Or not" I smiled while taking the photo of her micky-mouse bra that was now visible due to her see through wet shirt.

"What are you doing?" She said.

"Guess what's going to internet?" I smirked at her.

"Who does that to someone?" She said and her expression told me that she was hurt.

I would have felt very guilty for doing this only if this wasn't for Evelyn. In fact, I would have never even done it if it was not for Evelyn.

"You deserved it" I muttered to her before passing her and taking a seat with my friends.

Her eyes went wide open as she realized what it was, eyeing me, Harry and Marilyn sitting their before she walked away.

"I actually do feel sorry for her" Harry said jokingly "Because by tomorrow everyone will be talking about her having aids, and her micky-mouse bra" 

"Hey Archer?" Marilyn said out of no where "What are your birthday plans?"

"I don't really know yet" I answered "But it's going to consist a lot of sleeping and eating"