.Chapter 4.

Dans POV.

I finish the English test and when the bell rings I was about to ask Phil why he was copying my test but he bolted out of the door.

-----
Phil's POV.
-----

I head straight out the door as soon as the bell goes. I run home trying not to think of what happened today. "I'm such a fuck up! " I whisper to myself and when I reach my house no one was in thankfully.

I run inside and go upstairs to my bathroom. No one uses my bathroom apart from me. I reach it and walk inside the door locking it behind me. I grab my razor from the cabinet and I roll up my sleeves, revealing red and white scars over my wrists.

I slice open my arm, whispering cuss words and horrible comments to myself as the blade Pierces my skin.

I cut 7 times before I was satisfied a little bit and I rinsed off my arm. The cuts stinging slightly. I look in the mirror and sigh. Me only seeing fat and ugliness. "Why am I so fucking stupid." I whisper to myself and I walk up the the mirror.

"Mum and dad hate me anyway." I whisper and I grab mums new lipstick. I write on the mirror. Ugly. Fat, worthless, useless. Emo. Freak. Idiot. Thick. FAGGOT.

I look at myself in the mirror again and see all of the words surrounding me. There all true.. I turn all of the mirrors away. My head like a deadly disease.

I walk out of the bathroom and sit on my bed, I grab my phone and search up suicide quotes. Seeing one saying 'She screams, she cries, but you can't see the depression in her eyes cuz she just smiles,' tears started rolling down my cheeks as I see all of the suicide quotes I've seen before.

Why am I the one that I cursed with this horrible disease? Why me? I moved schools to get away from the bullying, but I'm starting to get bullied again. "Stay close to Dan. Stay close to Dan." I whisper and then nod. "He won't mind would he." I say and nod. Yeah.. I will do that.

That's when my eyes widen when I see this girl have multiple cuts on her arms. I felt my arms start to itch slightly.

Oh god I need to stop.. I've already done it today....

~next morning~

I head out of my home. It turns out that my parents are gone for a while as they need to 'sort things out' but I know that all there doing is trying to get rid of me and have sex.

I have black jeans on and A muse top covered with a black hoodie. I also have black eyeliner on and my black fringe drooped over one eye. I have studded fingerless gloves on and I also have my two lip piercings in and I'm listening to My chemical Romance.

I didn't wear eyeliner or anything that I'm wearing now yesterday as I wanted to give Dans group a god impression but now I couldn't care less and they have to accept me for who I really am.

Luckily this school lets you dress up in anything and where what you want so boys can where eyeliner and studded things and you can have facial piercings which is amazing.

I reach the school gates and head straight for my locker. Making my black fringe hide my face more. I grab my books and head to the maths block. Getting a bit lost but finding it before the bell went.

I walk in and see Dan there. I see his eyes widen and his mouth open slightly at the sight of me. I just look down and go sit next to him. All of the people giving me strange looks.

I sit down and take my head phones out. Checking my eyeliner in the reflection of the mirror. I might of put a bit to much on but it looked a lot better so I think I might put more on more often.

I see out of the corner of my eye Dan staring at me. I look at him and he smiles. "You look really cool." He says and I smile slightly. "Thank you.." I reply to Dan whilst I fiddle with the studs on my gloves.

"I wish I could pull that off." Dan says and I look at him. "Come over, I'll show you how to do it." I say and he nods, excitement in his eyes. "Sure I'll come over." He says and the teacher comes in.

She was a blonde women that was quite young, wore glasses and blue eyes. She had a thin petite body but it wasn't my type, I lied when saying I was Bi To Dan. I'm really not straight at all. About as straight as a roundabout.

But if I told him that I was gay he would hurt me. Everyone does. I just think for a minute but then realised something. Isn't his brother gay? Okay now I'm confused.

Me and Dan just kept flicking things at the teacher and kept giggling at things when the teacher wants looking. The bell soon went and me and Dan didn't have the next class together. We said our goodbyes and I went to my music class.

-----
Dans POV.
-----

I was sitting on a stool in maths when Phil walked in. I felt my eyes widen and my lips part. Holy shit... He looks hot.  Wait no I'm straight not gay. Am I?
His jeans where tight around his ass and his eyeliner was on perfection, he wasn't like this yesterday!

His black hoodie was a size to big for him so it gave him a cute look and his fringe covered his eye. He came and sat next to me me and all I wanted to do was ki- no!  He's a friend. Just a friend.

"You look really cool." I say and regret it instantly now I most probably look like a stupid idiot, "Thank you." He says and smiles. "I wish I could pull that off." I think out load and he smiles even more.

"Come over, I'll show you how to do it" He says and I nod, excited already, "Sure I'll come over." I say and for the rest of the lesson we just giggled and flicked things at the teacher.

(A/N I know that Phil does not where eyeliner or anything I've said apart of the jeans but in my story he does okay, anything these youtubers don't do are just something I've made up okay, hope that's now an issue.)

I was in a better music group than Phil so we had to part ways but luckily I was with Zoe. She plays the guitar and I play the piano. Music was pretty quick so before I knew it break time rolled around.

We all sat at our usual table. Me sitting next to Jack and everyone in there normal spot, I saw Phil and waved him over. He came over and I saw EVERYONES eyes widen, "holy shit when did Phil become hot all of a sudden." Chris says and PJ nods I agree meant. Jack also agreed and everyone else did. Phil came over and sat next to me.

"Phil, quick question, how have you became so hot all of a sudden?" PJ asks and my eyes widen, PJ never says things like that. Only to Chris. I saw that Chris's eyes flashed with jealousy and Phil blush.

"This is what I normally wear." Phil tells them all why he didn't do it and everyone was all fine with it. I kept catching in the corner of my eye Jack trying to search for Mark but Mark was no where to be seen.

Everyone calls him Jack as he doesn't like his real name Sean.

(That is why Sean is actually called Jack I don't know if he doesn't like his name or not so don't get confused as Jack is actually Sean okay... Okay.)

The bell rings and we all head to our next classes.

Why am I thinking Phil's hot?

I'm straight..

Right?
<><><><><><><><><><><>
Hope you liked this chapter and yeah like, Sean is Jack and Phil doesn't where that  type of clothing normally but I hope you understand that it's my book and I can do whatever I want. Hope you enjoyed and comment telling me if you did and yeah. Talk soon! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3