.Chapter 41.

(Guys I'm getting a sorry not sorry t shirt wooohoooo)

Phil's POV.

It's been two days since the event. I don't even like thinking about it. But I always think about it. My friends haven't noticed that I've slowly been drifting further and further away from them. I don't kiss Dan as much as I keep thinking it was the boy.

I've cut a lot more too. I've noticed that Dan has noticed that I have started cutting a lot as well as it shows up on his skin. I don't want to take it out on Dan. But I do. I have stopped being as touchy because images flash across my mind as quick as lightning and they will comeback in a few hours. Just to do it all over again.

I sit there silently in the lunch room until something tapped me on the shoulder. I looked next to me and saw that it was Jack, I give him a fake smile but I could tell that he saw straight threw it. "Can we have a word in private please." I nod smiling at him and standing up before he brings me to the empty halls of the school.

"Somethings happened." His thick Irish accent fills my ears and my eyes widen and I shake my head. "I'm fine Jack." I say and he shakes his head. "Phil, something has happened to you and your slowly deteriorating away from the group."

"I promise you I'm fine." I say and he laughs. "I know when somebody is not okay, trust me." "How would you know?" I test him and he looks down. That's was the wrong move. Fuck I'm such an idiot. "M-Mark." He stutters and my eyes widen as he rolls up his sleeves to cuts littering his arms. But I could tell that he didn't do that. "Can you please tell me what's happened." He says, rolling his sleeves down slowly.

"I-I" I suddenly felt under pressure and he put his hand on my shoulder, "You can speak out." That's when I broke down. I cried on his shoulder for five minutes before speaking. "Two days ago. Urm.. I..I" and that's when I finally brought myself up to say those three words that I still didn't believe was true.

"I was raped."

Jacks eyes widened as his hand reached his mouth.

"We have got to tell Dan." He says and my head shots up. "No no no no no please Jack don't tell him. He'll leave me" "I promise you that he won't leave you." Jack says and I look down. Tears brimming my eyes.

"Fine"
<><><>
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please make me happy by commenting and I'll talk to you all soon.

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3