.Chapter 12. Merry christmas!

(That's what Dan and Phil looks like now. But Phil actually has them piercings dans are fake, that's what Phil looks like all the time so instead of using your imagination you know what they look like now.)

*might be a small amount of KicktheStickz smut who knows?*

Phil's POV.

I look at my broken arm and whisper to myself, "My parents are going to kill me when they find out." I said that more to myself but Dan piped up. "Don't worry, I'm sure they will be fine with it." I just nodded my head, not ready for an argument.

"I need the bathroom." I say and stand up, going to my doorframe when I stopped, mirror facing me straight away. "I can't do this." I mumble and walk inside, closing the door and locking it behind me. I grab a flannel and wash away the words that I hear ever day. It left it with a pinkish tint but it was hardly noticeable, but then my eyes widened when I saw that I wasn't careful about hiding my secrets.

My blade was on the sink with dried up blood, I looked up on the mirror and saw specs of blood on it that wouldn't come off. "Oh shit!" I whisper and I pick up the blade. Looking at the shiny piece of thin metal that I grabbed.
My arms itched slightly but I shook my head, trying to make the urge disappear.

"I can't. It's to risky." I whisper and I clean the blade and pop it in the cabinet. I flush the toilet to make it seem like I've just gone and washed my hands. When I opened the door I saw Dan on my bed with his phone in his hands.

He looked extremely sexy with this new Emo look its unreal. (the pic at the top!) I look in my bedroom mirror and sort out my hair, and put more eyeliner on. I actually thought I looked okay for once which I guess was okay.

------
Dans POV,
------

Phil enters the bathroom and I sit on his bed and pull my phone out. I go into messages and text PJ.

Dan: PJ You need to know something.

He almost immediately replied.

PJ: is everything okay?

Dan: No.

I send him the image of the mirror and  when it delivered he immediately replied.

PJ:Dan, holy shit what is that?

Dan:Phil's mirror, I walked in and those words where on the mirror, there was also a blade on the sink. Phil isn't okay at all, he's depressed PJ, and he told me that his parents are really strict but he said its only his dad, I think he's getting abused at home as when I walked into the house there was a light smell of alcohol and there are little pieces of glass at some corners. We need to help him PJ.

PJ:Dan, I know we need to help him but he might not be ready to tell anyone about this. It is extremely possible that I has depression as the words on the mirror are poisonous to someone's mind, especially Phil's

I see Phil walk back in the room and heads straight to the mirror.

Dan: I'll try and get more clues. See you tomorrow. Stay safe! X

I close my phone and walk to the mirror and place my hands on Phil's shoulders and lean down to look at myself. I smile at how Phil did my make up and my snake bites. I noticed that Phil added more liquid eyeliner that he didn't use on me as its to dark. He looks extremely Ho- no Dan I can't say that.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asks and I nod smiling.

-----
PJ's POV,
-----

Me and PJ where hugging each other on the couch, watching a film when my phone buzzed, I grabbed it and opened my phone to see it was Dan.