.Chapter 45.

Dans POV.

"Phil urm.. How do I put this. Phil was, raped on Monday... By his bullies." Mark says and my eyes widen in shock. That's why he hasn't hugged me for a long time. He's scared, that's why he is drifting away from everyone, he doesn't want to be noticed.

I felt immediate sadness as I looked at Phil. He looked so lifeless. So scared, pale.. I run up to him and hug him as tight as possible. "You should of told me sooner, I would of been here for you quicker." I say and he shakes his head

"I was scared." He says and I just kiss his cheek. Knowing that he might not be ready for the lips yet. I know how it could be torturous for somebody to forcefully kiss you just after certain experiences.

"You should never be scared to open up." I say and he just smiled and nods. But I could tell that the smile was fake, and the nod was forced. "I love you" I say and he just chuckled before sighing. "I love you too."

*after school*

I slowly walk out of the school gates. On the look out for Phil's bullies, they can not get away with this. Ever. I soon spot them and wait for them until they start moving. Phil told me that the one with blonde hair and brown eyes was the person who mainly hurt him.

I was casually walking behind them. I stole Phil's let her jacket at lunch as I was cold and he told me that I could wear in till tomorrow and when I looked in the mirror I didn't recognise myself,

He had to get back to the house and clean up the blood from the lounge so that's why I'm following these twats. I saw one of them depart from them and there was only one blonde guy out of the three which was quite useful. I had also seen them when I helped Phil the first day we met.

So I have a vivid memory of what they look like.

I soon saw the other kid leave and it was all just me and the blonde kid.

"Oi! Blondy, come here," I say and the boy looks back at me and laughs. Most probably seeing that I had my pink jumper on under Phil's leather jacket. "What you want flower boy" he taunts me and I hiss at him slightly.

"What the fuck did you do to my boyfriend on Monday" his eyes immediately realised as he knew he was in absolute shit ,"Nothing flower boy." I walk over to him quickly which made him take a few steps back.

"Don't fucking call me that" I growl at him and he smirks and shake his head. "What you going to do. Throw your flower crown at me." My eyes immediately widened and I just really wanted to fucking kill him at the moment.

"No body fucking touched my boyfriend." I say and punch him straight in the mouth. He heads straight to the floor and I see that his eyes where wide in fear but he was trying to hide it through his fringe.

"He deserved it. Come on flower boy, is that all you got?" He says and gets up, I scream at him and punched him in his side, causing him to clutch onto it. I then punched his chin to shoot his face straight up but I knew that he wasn't taking this for an answer.

"That's it howell your fucking screwed." He says and grabs me by the collar and throws me into an alley way. He immediately pushed me up against a wall and hit my eye. Most probably making it bruise.

I scream in pain as I relive the memories of what my other bullies used to do to me but then I shook my head. I am not becoming who I was before

Dan are you okay my body is in an a lot of pain. Especially my eye.

"Block thoughts." I whisper before getting punched in the stomach, I am not giving up, I felt winded for sure but years if experience has made me learn on how to control it. I kicked the back of his knee and push him down onto the floor, I got on top of him and held his hands with my legs before rapidly punching him in the face.

"Don't fucking do that to my boyfriend again!" I scream and give him one last punch before he was knocked out. I immediately got up as realisation struck me. I just punched someone, and kicked them.

"Unblock thoughts"

Phil please get me I did something bad

I think to Phil and I hear a gasp in my head, it's so weird how I can sometimes hear what's going on in his POV.

What did you Do?

He asked and I sigh as I look down at the bleeding boy infront of me.

I hurt somebody. Please help me.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Oh my god I've had no inspiration to write it's unbelievable, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, if you did please comment and I'll talk to you all soon. X

Love you AllXxX
Sammie=3