.Chapter 32.

Phil's POV.

I hug him tightly before looking back at him. He looked broken. Is this how I look when I do this? Zoe came running in and hugged Dan as well.

I stare into dans eyes in wonder. How could I forget a perfect boy. Beautiful pastel boy.

That seems to hate him self.

I pull him into a delicate kiss and he immediately kisses me back. Our lips moved in sync slowly before I pulled away. I smiled down at him and he just looked down at his wrists. Ashamed.

I can't live like this any more Phil.

Dans voice rings through my head and my head shoots up and stares at him. "Let's go and clean you up yeah." I whisper and he nods. I stand him up with the help of Zoe and we wash his arm off before wrapping it around in a Bandage.

"I've got to get going back to my house Phil. I'm sorry I'll see you later yeah." Zoe says and I smile and nod before hugging her tightly, she hugs Dan just as tight and whispers 'stay strong' before she leaves both of us.

"Oh my god Phil I'm so sorry." "Dan... We all relapse, it's fine." I say and he just nods and looks down at his bandaged arm. Ashamed. "I remember you. It's so scary how I couldn't remember who I loved until you hurt yourself." I whisper and he nods. I grab his hands and he looks up at me. He smiles before I kiss him on his lips.

*school*

I walk in and slowly sit down in my English room. Grabbing everything out for the day. I decide to start drawing a new tattoo design that I want and I wait for Dan. He soon comes in and stands at the door as everyone admires him. He was the fittest boy here to everyone as he wore pretty colours and didn't care about people judging him. Well. He acting like nothing would go in but... A lot has gone into his head.
He pulls his sleeves down from his mint pastel jumper and brushes any dust from his black jeans off. Just him wearing this attire is pretty fucking hot not gunna lie.

He fixes his flower crown before walking over to me and sitting down on my lap. Straddling me slightly and i chuckle and grab his hips smiling up at him.

He gives me a passionate kiss before pulling away from me. "Well thank you then." I say and he giggles. Everyone groans at us yet most of the girls stared at how 'cute' we where together.

"I just missed you." He says and I shake my head and smile up at him. I kiss him one more time before the teacher comes walking in and telling Dan to sit on his seat.

Dan sat down next to me and held my hand under the table. I smile lightly at his action and squeeze his hand before we go and start learning.

"We are having another mock exam today as your GCSE's are extremely near." She says and my heart immediately stopped.  No no no no no I cant do tests. And Dan would think that I'm stupid for not being able to do a simple test and.. An-

Phil are you okay

Dan asks in his head and I quickly look at him before whispering "block thoughts." I close my eyes tightly. Knowing that I will fail in life. Because of my dyslexia, no one can find out.

No one.

Half way through the test I was still stuck on the first question, I can't do this, panic started settling into my blood stream and I needed to escape. Fast.

My hands started shaking and I tried to read the words again but I couldn't understand what it means. What it says.  I just copy down others work.

I smile as an idea clicked into my head. I'll just mess about until the teacher would have to send me back out. Yeah. That would do it. I start tapping on the table and Dan looked at me closely, trying to figure out what game I was playing but I ignored him and kept tapping,

"Philip Lester. Stop please." The teacher says and I shake my head and keep doing it. "What if I want to keep tapping?" I say, testing her patients. "Well then I would have to send you to time out." I over exaggerate a little and laugh.

"Oh cool. Isn't that for like year sevens.. Or sluts like you?" I say and her eyes widen and I smile. Dan and everyone was staring at me. "That's it. Time out now." She says, pointing to the door.

"Nope. I'm staying right here." I refuse and I could see clear rage filling up in her eyes until it filled up and then she screamed. "GO TO TIME OUT RIGHT NOW,"  I just laugh before standing up and grabbing my bag,

"Unblock thoughts" I whisper so Dan could hear

What are you doing?! Your going to be in big shit.

Well atleast I don't have to do a test. See you at break babe.

I kiss dans cheek which made him blush and wave before I leave the class. Giving the teacher a wink and making her angry even more.

I love making her angry. It's so fun.

I walk down the empty halls until I find a bathroom and slip into it. I check my phone and see that they only have 15 minutes left to next lesson. I couldn't be bothered to do anything else until I realised that I could mess with Dan with my thoughts.

Don't you fucking dare do anything!

He says in my head and I giggle.

But babe come on at least let me do something. I'm bored just staying inside a bathroom cubical for 15 minutes.

I can here him contemplating it and it made me giggle slightly. It's so easy to persuade him though it's unbelievable. You wouldn't of thought that I had forgotten who he was for weeks.

No! Phil please don't I'm just about to finish my test.

I hear him plead and I laugh sourly as I know exactly what to say back to him in my mind.

Oh so My little Danny boy doesn't want my lips around him then?

I can here him groan in his head and I laugh loudly, the sound waves echoing against the walls.

Phil stop trying to make me hard it's not nice.

It's nice for me.

Well not for me.

We argue with each other until the bell rings. Wow. We have really been talking for that long in our head. I'm so confused on how this works. But it does. And it's so fucking cool.

Yet so fucking annoying.
<><><><><><><><<><>
I'm sorry for making you guys wait for so long. Hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please comment and I'll talk to you soon. X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3