.Chapter 36.

Phil's POV.

"Where going to get you an ambulance okay sweetie." Dan says but then my eyes widen as I hear another set of footsteps come up the stairs and then Oscar was in view. Staring at me. Dying.

"Ha Ha! I knew you where fucking useless. Come on Dan!" He says and my eyes widen and then his eyes fixed on his name that was carved in my arm in big letter. "Dan come On!" Oscar says then he starts coming towards us and grabbed Dan. Dan immediately screamed and was defenceless.

That broke a cord in me. I didn't care if I was dying. I didn't care about anything. I needed to save Dan. I saved two fingers down my throat till I threw up the tablets completely. I needed to save Dan. I stood up dizzily and tried to walk over to them.

"Get off me!" I hear dans cries and my vision went blurry then back to normal. "He deserves to die!" Oscar screams and I shouted. "GET THE FUCK OFF HIM NOW." I saw him jump as I started running over to him and kicked him straight in the balls. Him falling straight to the floor. Then I suddenly felt dizzy and the last thing I remember was Dan screaming and me falling then I blacked out.

---
Dans POV.
---

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" I scream at Oscar and then kick him in the face before running over to Phil and grabbing my phone. Dialling 999

"Hello what's your emergency." She says and I sob loudly. "My boyfriend tried to commit suicide and then someone grabbed me and then he tried throwing up the pills to try a Dan save me and then he fell and now he's blacked out." I say and I hear her clicking rapidly on thing on the computer.

"He is it likely to survive. Has he done anything else apart from take pills?" She asks and I see Oscar getting up. "He cut his wrist deep please come quick." I say and then hang up. Knowing that they traced my phone call to the address.

"Come on Dan! You seriously love that!" Oscar says and points to Phil. "I can't believe I ever thought that I liked you. Your mean. Go away." I say, and he grabs me again, when his hand touched my arm the sound of sirens could be heard and his eyes widened before him running out of Phil's house.

I just look down at Phil and tears just cascaded from my rosy cheeks. "Why did I do this to you?" I ask myself and then the ambulance came and he got taken away. From me. I drive to the hospital and wait outside the waiting room. My heart beat pounding.

I did this to him. I made him do this. He tried fucking helping me because I'm a weak fuck and gets paralysed when I'm scared. And I didn't help him. And he had my name on his wrist. And on his other wrist he had a sentence saying.

'I've needed help all along. No one saved me though'

I feel so shit. But when the doctor came out and told me that he was okay and that I could see him. I bolted into the room and he was already awake. I ran up to him immediately and started sobbing in his chest. I could feel him reluctantly wrap his arms around me and when he did I dint want to break away from him.

I don't want to lose him ever.
<><><><><<><><><><>
It's short but I hope you enjoyed it. If you did please comment and I hope you guys have all had a Happy Easter So Far! Talk to you all soon! X

Happy Easter.

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3