.Chapter 14.

Phil's POV.

"But.. How? I'm to broken to be saved." I say and he shakes his head. "I'll fix my little broken boy." He says with confidence. Tears where streaming down my face. Why does he care so much, "People calling you fat is not true. Have you seen how bony you are, there is nothing there Lion. You deserve a better life than you suffering and your only falling to your death," he says and I just started sobbing uncontrollably.

"I hate life Dan. Why do people pick on me. Is it because of how I dress? That I wear eyeliner, or wear band shirts and have Piercings? I fucking hate people," I whisper and he just hugs me tighter.

"Please try and stop cutting, for me. I know how hard it is honey. It will be so H-" "How would you ever know? I can't fucking tell you how many times that I have fucking tried. How the Fuck would you ever know the pain of not having a fucking blade to take your problems away? I Can't believe that your trying to save me! I don't need help. I can't stop just shut up about me trying to st-" I get cut off by Dan placing his wrist on my lap, white lines and words filled his arms. My eyes widening

I grab his wrist and scan over the cuts.

"Are you just joking with me or is this true. How could I have not noticed before." I whisper, and he just shakes his head. "Don't get fucking angry with me when I say that I know how hard it is to stop because I've fucking experienced it myself. I have been 6 months clean Phil, I know how hard it is. I got so fucking bad that I was passing out on the bathroom floor. I just. When you where pulling your sleeves down and shit I didn't even notice it as a problem. And I just th- oh shit." He says suddenly and my eyes widen.

"What? What's happened." I say, panic clear In my voice. "I've got to call PJ." He says and my eyes widen. "What do you mean?" I ask and he picks me up and places me on my bed. My broken leg hurting slightly, "He was doing the same as what you and I am. I think he's hurting himself." I hear him whisper and he phones his brother.

Fucking hell.

Dan puts  the phone on speaker. "Hey PJ, Urmmm a bit random but can you and Chris come over." He asks and I hear someone on the other side say something.

"Why Dan? Is everything okay." PJ says and I see tears rolling down dans cheeks. "Urmm. No, I just need to know something about you and I can't do it over the phone. Please just come."

"You Guys can Sleep here." I shout and PJ laughs, "Fine! Be over with Chris in a minute," he says and Dan hangs up, "I really can't do this. My own brother." He says and he falls to his knees, I get up and hop towards him.

"Dan, come on, I'm sure everything will be fine." I whisper and he nods.

~Five minutes later~

We where all in my room and we where all talking. "Can me and PJ talk For a minute." Dan says and I smile at Dan. Standing up and hoping to the door along with Chris. We leave and Chris immediately asks what's happening.

"Is PJ hurting himself." I say and Chris's eyes widen, shaking his head. "Well where about to find out in a minute" I say and and Chris's eyes widen even more. "Why are you asking him this" Chris says, curiously and I look down. I pull my sleeve up and show him my scars. His eyes widening slightly.

"Depression must run in the Howells. Dan also has this." I whisper and his eyes widen even more which was impossible. "PJ, Dan and you." He whispers and I nod.

"I'm so sorry Chris"
<><><><><><>
Dans POV, next chapter, hope you enjoy this chapter and talk to you all very soon! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3