.Chapter 22.

Dans POV.

Me and Phil kept talking, getting to know each other better and growing more closer to each other. "Are you okay?" Phil suddenly asks and my eyes widen slightly.

I should just utter the words 'im fine' out but for some reason it wasn't that simple. Why wasn't it so simple. I have been fine for sixe months. So why was it hard to say two simple words.

"Your, Not fine are you? You never have been" he whispers and I look down at my fingers before nodding slightly. What if I was never fine... Am I that pathetic. "Are you getting bad thoughts again?" He asks and I shake my head a little to quick. Lying.

Because I was getting bad thoughts again.

"I hope that your okay." I. Whisper and he nods smiling. "I'm fine now" he laughs a little at the bed and then started rambling about Buffy but I just couldn't get these thoughts out of my mind. Ugh. I need to shut y brain off.

Ugh I hate myself right now!

My eyes suddenly Widen as I realise what I just said in my head.

I hate myself...

I haven't said that in six months.

What. Do. I. Do?

"Dan!" Phil says and I just shake my head, not believing it. I look down at my wrists then back up at Phil's face. Suddenly not hearing anything and everything was blurry.
"DAN, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME." I see Phil's lips move and suddenly everything was back to normal.

What was happening to me.

"Phil I'm so sorry." I whisper as I realise I must of been seen as an absolute prick go him. "Dan dan dan dan dan, it's okay. We all have mental break downs." He says and my eyes widen even more.

Mental breakdowns?

Does that mean I'm ill again.

"Dan. Your relapsing. It happens to everyone. Do not worry okay" he says and I nod. I look at the time and see that it's almost four in the morning. "Come on Hun, you need to go and get some sleep!" I say and he nods. Smiling. "Thank you for staying with me. I'm sorry that I've spent this sleepover in a Fucking hospital." Hea says and I shake my head.

"I was the one that started it." I whisper and he shakes his head. Smiling. "You never. I promise. I'll see you soon. Ho to Chris's and PJ's yeah?" He asks and I nodded slightly confused. Why does he think I need company?

"I don't want you on your own when your thinking about doing things again." He tells me like he was reading my mind. I smile sadly and get up. I kiss his forehead and wish him goodnight and then went back to my home.

I get indoor and see that the to is still on. But PJ slumped down on Chris's lap fast asleep. Whilst Chris is Looking at PJs exposed wrists and tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Chris. Are you okay?" I say and he jumps and soon relaxes. "Yeah, I just.. Can't believe someone so beautiful can be hurt so badly." Chris says and I nod. I sit down next to him as he keeps starring at PJ's wrists.

"Chris. Can I ask you something?" I ask and his head shoots up towards me, nodding slowly.

"Has PJ ever tried Killing Himself?"
<><><><><<><><><><>
I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. If you did please comment telling em how much and yeah. I'll talk to you all soon! Sorry it's so short. X

Sammie=3