.Chapter 15.

Dans POV,

"Guys Can me and PJ talk for a Minute." I ask that and Phil an Chris nod, Phil flashing me a sad smile before hopping out of the door. "Are you okay Dan? What's up?" PJ asks and I just look down.

"Can I please see you wrist." I say shyly and I look up to see my his eyes wide. "Why do you want to see my wrist." PJ says cautiously and I just shake my head. "Please PJ. I need to see it. I'll explain later." I whisper and he shakes his head.

"Your not seeing my wrist Thank you! You don't need to see my wrist at all." He says, panic clearly written in his voice. "You have to show me PJ, I need to know if it runs in the family." I whisper the last part and his eyes widen. Confusion taking over him. "You do know that mum was depressed right," I say and he nods slowly.

I inhale slowly and roll up my sleeve. Showing him my scars from many months ago. "Dan.. No no no, that isn't right, that isn't true, I'm just seeing things." He says standing up and pointing at my wrist. "You are not seeing things PJ" I say and he shakes his head, panic and sadness in his voice,

"No no no no.. Why would that happen! You are playing something on m-" "I'm Not PJ." I exclaim and he places a hand to his mouth, "PJ, I need to see your Wrist, if I could show you you can show me yours." I choke out. He just looks down and rolls his sleeve up.

His arm.

I run over to PJ and look at the fresh and old cuts on his wrist. "PJ, when was the last time you cut." I said, tears now slowly falling, whilst a stream is coming out of his eyes. "This morning." He whispers and started sobbing.

"Dan.. I'm so sorry, I didn't know that you did it as well. Why did you do it?" He asks and I look down. "You know Jason." I say and he nods, he's the top guy in school and bullies everyone. "He bullied me for a year. And I couldn't take it, so I cut myself as at the time my only escape." I choke and then I started sobbing. His eyes widen, I never normally cry.

He hugs me tightly. I hear the door opening and Chris's eyes and Phil's widen when they see me and PJ with both of our sleeves up, showing our scars and sobbing. PJ whispers in my ear. "You know my ex. He was beating em up and cheating on me. Domestic violence. He would come home drunk with some slut and they would always beat me up and I'd be sat there in my own blood. I couldn't take it." I shake my head.

"Was that when you kept going to his house and not coming back until 3Am?" I ask and he nods. "He said that he would kill me if I didn't come to his house." He sobbed and I just hugged him tighter.

"Cutting is never the way to solve anything, it makes matters worse." I hear a voice Say to all three of us. Only I know that Phil is another victim of depression, or do I? "Is Chris hurting you?" I whisper and he shakes his head. "No, he knew a month after us going out." He says and I nod. PJ and Chris have only been going out for a year or so.

"Im gunna go and hug Chris okay. Are you sure you're okay?" He whispers and I nod. "Wait a minute. You know Phil." I whisper and he nods. "He's also a victim of self harm, so go easy on him." I say and pat his back. He goes to Chris and they where hugging.

I just stood there looking out the window when two arms snake around me and I lean my head on Phil's shoulder. "Are you Okay baby?" He whispers and I nod. "PJ started self harming from Domestic Abuse. His ex would beat him up and have sex with someone Infront of him." I whisper and he nods. "Poor guy." He whispers and kisses the side of my head. He untangled his arms from me and went to the mirror to touch up his eyeliner as it was washed away form his crying.

I see PJ and Chris on Phil bed, Chris on his phone and PJ watching, snuggled up close to him and Chris had an around him. I went over to Phil and saw that he was done. He was staring in the mirror. "Do you have any crutches for your leg?" I ask and he nods. "Shit I forgot, the crutches are in the loft." He says and I nod. "I'll go and get them" I say and walk out the room and to the loft.

I arrive back with them and he thanks me before putting his arms in the crutches. I wipe my eyes and sit on the bed. He wobbles onto the bed as well and sits down next to me. We where facing PJ and Chris. "Does anyone want to play on my Xbox?" Phil asks and Chris and PJ's head shoot up. "Yes!" They both say at the same time. Chris smile and pecks PJ's lips before helping Phil with the Xbox. I go and sit next to PJ. "How long have you been clean?" He asks and I look down and fiddle with my fingers "6 Months, but I was considering doing it two weeks ago." I say and he nods.

"How long have you been doing it for?" I ask PJ and he looks down. "The day after my 16th Birthday. The first time He brought in a woman and had sex with her, in front of me. And then hit me." I hear him say and I just nod.

"MARIO KART ON XBOX HECK YA" Phil says and jumps onto the bed and sits next to me. Handing me a controller and Chris does the same with PJ.

We sit and play Mario kart and talk until 1:30am.

"Would you like the guest bed or would you like to stay in here?" Phil asks and PJ an Chris shake there head, we'd rather sleep with you guys." PJ says and Phil nods. "Let's just see if I can find a mattress." Phil comes back with no mattress

"I'm sorry, I don't have another mattress so you guys will just have to sleep on my bed, is that okay?" He asks and we all nod. Where all comfortable with each other so yeah. Me and Phil sleep one side and Chris and PJ sleep on the other. We go and brush our teeth In Phil's bathroom, thankfully he cleaned the mirror before we came here other wise Phil would if had a lot of explaining to do.

We all got into Phil's bed but none of us where lying down we just sat up and talked. "So are you and Phil a couple?" Chris asks and I blush shaking my head. "Just close friends." He says and winks at me. I. Blush even harder as memories of before flashes though my mind, I was going to blow him. Woah.

I feel a twitch in my lower region and mentally cursed myself at how stupid I am. But don't I like girls? I guess not.. No I do, no I don't, wait, what the fuck do I like? Am I Bi?

Phil wraps his arms around me and I lean into him. I shuffle over so then I'm in-between Phil's legs but facing PJ can Chris. Making sure that my growing problem didn't show at all.

We where all talking when Phil kissed my neck, right on my sweet spot, I struggled to keep in a groan as he kept doing it, me feeling him smirking whilst doing kissing my neck. PJ and Chris where completely oblivious thankfully as they where talking about something, I was trying to look interested but it was extremely hard for me not trying to just pounce on Phil.

I have been in sexual natures and I have given a boy a blow job before. That was when I was questioning my sexuality and I wanted to try it but that's when I decided I was straight, now I'm not so sure, just something about Phil makes me just want him.

My Cock was getting harder and harder by the second and Phil seemed to notice but dropped it off as nothing. He shakes his hand to my thigh and was slowly rising his hand.
My sharp intake of breath was noticeable but only up to where Phil could hear it. "You little shit you know exactly what your doing, I can't jack off in front of my brother and best friend." I whisper and he chuckles lightly.

"There asleep." He whispers and my eyes widen. Looking over to them to find them snuggled up to each other and fast asleep. "Follow me" he whispers and we carefully get off the bed. He opens his bedroom door and heads me over to the guest bedroom. The one he offered to Chris and PJ he picks me up and roughly throws me on the cold bed.

This is going to be fun
<><><><><><>
Sorry to cut it so abrupt but yeah. You'll find out what happens next chapter. I hope you enjoyed and comment telling me if you did and yeah, talk soon! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3