.Chapter 48.

Phil's POV.

I watched the blood pulsate out of my wrist so quick as I dropped the blade. I rested my head on the head board. The letter clutched in my hand as I could slowly see darkness. This needs to hurry up faster. I shakily grabbed the blade again and slashed my wrist once again. Tears streaming down my face as I heard my front door slam shut. My eyes fully widened as I heard his shouting from downstairs.

"I'm sorry"

I whispered as I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"You never cared"

I could hear his running as the footsteps got louder on the creaky wooden floor boards.

"I love you."

Was the last thing I said as I saw him enter my bedroom. And then my eyelids closed. For them never too be opened again.

---
Dans POV
---

I knew something wasn't right when I walked into Phil's house. It was dark and gloomy. "Phil!" I shouted and the only thing I heard was a water drop from the kitchen sink.
"PHIL!" I screamed again and ran up the stairs and ran into his room.

I would of never prepared myself for what I saw.

He had an extremely deep cut right on his main archery and multiple others, and there was a note in his hands. Not again. No no no not again. "P-Phil" I whisper as I run over too him and kneel straight by his side. I immediately checked his heart beat.

Nothing.

He.... He succeeded.

I grabbed his note as tears cascaded against my pale cheeks and onto my purple jeans. I read through it and my heart felt like it stopped beating when I saw it had a whole part for me.

I read through my part multiple times. Each times the sobs got heavier and heavier and I had too throw it away from me. I looked at his face and checked him temperature.

Stone cold.

My beautiful punk boyfriend. Has left me. How could this happen,

He was my Broken Boy.

-
One year later
-
Dans POV.
-

"You belong too me you ugly shit."
<><><><><><><><><><>
Sequel possibly?? =3

This was the end. I hope you enjoyed it, sorry I haven't wrote in ages, planning on getting back too writing! Please comment if you want a sequel on what dans life was like after Phil's suicide PLEASE comment!

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3