.Chapter 42.

(Does Anyone Like The New Cover? I had to make Phil black and white it was so hard Hehhe.)

Phil's POV.

I hear double doors open and Mark comes out of the cafeteria door. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Mark says and I just look down and shrug. "It's my fault" I say and Mark and Jack furrow there eye brows as they hug me. "I didn't stop them... I tried but I couldn't." I say emotionless and then I whisper 'block thought' so Dan won't hear any more of the conversation. "Are you okay Phil" Mark says and I nod, wiping my eyes, "does my makeup look okay?" I say and Jack nods. "Perfect," he says, his thick Irish accent bouncing off the thin walls of the halls as he adjusted something on my left eye.

"Phil.. You've got to tell Dan" Mark says and I shake my head. "He can't know. He'll die knowing that this fucked up shit has happened to me." I say and Jack shakes his head. "He would respect you telling him." Jack says and I let out a shaky breath

"I know it must be hard, my dad used to abuse me. And I told Dan, he helped me a lot, I stopped feeling so bad. And then my dad left so now I have a house to myself." Jack says and my eyes widen, how could he be so open about it. And it make my heart break to know that someone so nice had been through so much pain.

"And I got bullied in my old school in America, I started cutting and my mum found out and now we're in Britain." Mark says and I smile sadly at him. "My... Dad." My voice cracked. No! I'm going to tell them. "You don't have to if you don't want to" Jack says and I shake my head, I'm telling them.

"My dad, he urm.. He abused me.. Urm.. Since I was 8" my voice cracked again and they looked at me, encouraging me slightly. "Dan saved me one time... And then, I tried to commit. And then the same day I was let out because I threw up the tablets." I started crying hard, memories flashing in my head.

"I came back home and my dad immediately cornered me.... And um.. My mum had enough... So she punched him and knocked him out." Not a single peep left both of there lips. I was expecting them to laugh, not listen to the shit I've been put through.

"She found out my cuts and a an hour later my dad woke up... He was angry. And my mum told me that he would. Kill me if I left- ... I shouldn't of left" I whisper and then Mark finally spoke. "Don't worry okay. You can take your time." I just nod and breathe in and out a few times before finally continuing.

"I ran to Dan and PJ's house and told them what happened and we ran back to my house.." I let out one last shaky breathe before I finished the story. The worst thing that has ever happened.

"I came back and she was lying on the floor dead. My dad had stabbed her multiple times. And he um. Dan pushed him up against a wall whilst PJ called an ambulance." I say and Jack immediately hugs me. "When did this happen?"

"Saturday," I say and Jack unclasped from my grip for me to feel a pair of arms wrap around my torso. I look down and see the pastel pink sleeves and I smiled as I knew it was Dan. "Phil are you okay, what's happened?" I kiss dans forehead and look at Jack. Both Mark and jacks eyes where pleading for me to tell Dan and I just nodded, he was going to find out any way.

"Dan.. I got to tell you something," I say and he furrowed his eye brows, "What's the matter?" I hear him say and I grab his hands. "Don't be angry okay." I say and he nods. "Well on Monday." I start but my throat became dry as I shook my head.

"Can one of you guys tell him" I say and Mark nods. "Come on Dan. L." I nodded gently as Mark guided Dan just a little further down the hall. "He's going to know." I whisper to Jack and my intakes of air collapse when dans eyes widen.

He definitely knows now.
<><><><><><><><><>
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please comment, and I wanna know if you like the new cover, the fans ft goes to there rightful owners, Talk to you all a Soon. X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3