.Chapter 13.

Phil's POV.

I was playing Animal Crossing on my DS when Fan suddenly picks me up. I squeal at his actions and blush "Dan what are you d-" "Something I will regret.." Dan cuts me off and I nod. He place him on the bed and my eyes widen. Is he gunna. "No, not that okay." He tells me and I nod. My mind suddenly racing with what he is going to do. "Dan, are you going to hurt me? Please don't hurt me." I say covering my face.

"Phil, I'm not going to hurt you. I don't even know if  I will regret this." He says nervously. He straddles me and intertwines my fingers with his soft fingers. I saw temptation in his hazel eyes and I knew he couldn't take something any longer. I stared at him, my blue eyes shining with excitement and nervousness.

He leans down and kisses me. My eyes widening at the surprise. I immediately kiss back. My eyes fluttering closed as his sweet lips where connected with mine. My heart fluttering and exploding with butterflies.

I untangle my hands from his and I knit them with his hair. Holy fuck this is amazing! I realise that he is the one straddling me. He thinks that I'm the innocent one. Oh no mr howell, just you wait.

I grab his shirt and flip us over so I'm taking domination, "I've been wanting to kiss you the first time I've laid eyes on you." I say deeply and he just moans. Holy shit his moan. I crash my lips back onto his. My hands slipping under his shirt. My hands roaming his body.

I take his shirt off and start kissing down towards his neck. Grabbing his hands and placing them above his head. I kiss his neck until I find his sweet spot, he moans and I knew that was his sweet spot.

"Phil...holy shit." He moans, soon blushing at what he said. I grinded my hips down and a lovely whimper escapes his lips. "Fuck sake Dan." I moan and crash my lips back to his in a messy yet sweet kiss.

"Phil. Your. So. Perfect." He says. His hands slip under my shirt and I realised about my scars, shit my scars! I think of a quick answer. "No no no, this is all about you." I say and he looked at me. Like he knew... Something.

"What if I don't want it to be just about me babe?" He says and I fake a smirk, I can't let him see."Then you will be punished." I moan and his eyes widen. The ends of his lips curling upwards.

"Fucking hell Phil.. How come you dominate, your to innocent," Dan tells me and I grin widely. "I hate being a bottom. It just feels horrible." I say and he smirks. "So you've done this before." He says and I nod, "have you?" I ask and he shakes his head, that only made me grin even wider, if that was possible.

"Do you want to do it?" I ask kissing his neck softly. Leaving bruises that no one could hide for atleast 3days. "I don't know. What if you hate me?" He asks and I shake my head. "Dan, I'm not forcing you into this, if you don't want to its fine. We will just kiss yeah? But if you want to do that. Then it's fine with me." I whisper and he nods, thinking, "Can we just like..  I dunno. Blow you?" He asks and my eyes widen. He is my little cute boy.

"If you want to but I'm not forcing you into anything okay." I say and he nods. He kisses me straight away, him pushing me over so he was straddling me, he slipped his hand up my shirt, but this time I forgot as he was grinding his hips down for me to notice to much. It was my turn to moan loudly. His hands roam around my body as we kiss, he pinches me and I gasp, making his tongue slip in my mouth.

Our tongues dancing and tugging at one another's as he lifts my shirt off of my head. My eyes instantly widening. Looking down at my wrists. He tilts my chin, making Me face him, I was expecting him to scream at me for being such a fucking freak but he just whispered. "Your still beautiful." That made m forget the loneliness that I have had just for a second as I stare into his brown eyes. I felt like I was going to cry about what has happened.

"How about we just leave it and just cuddle okay." He says and I nod, not minding that idea at all.

(IM SO SORRY TAHT YOU MIGHT OF BEEN EXPECTING CHRISTMAS SMUT BUT NO ILL DO IT IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS, SORRY!)

He climbs off of me and picks me up, he places me on his lap as he fiddles with my hair, my eyes drifting to the new and old cuts that are scattered across my arm that will always be with me forever. He also seemed to notice how bony and skinny I am.

"Can we talk about this." He says, gesturing to my stomach and arms. I only shrug, feeling numb, two fucking years of being able to hide it and that's gone to the person that I've only met 4 days ago.

"What is there to talk about?" I ask and he sighs. "What you are doing to your body, babe you are slowly gunna self destruct if you keep going like this." He says and I just shrug. "Four years of suffering and someone that has only met me for 4 days has already fucking noticed." I whispered and he just nods. He doesn't know about my dyslexia. NO ONE CAN KNOW ABOUT IT.

"You know these words scattered across your arms, stomach, I'm also presuming thighs are not true at all.so many people are suffering just like you and you really need to know the boundary to stop." Dan says and I shake my head.

"It's to late Dan. If I eat anything I'll just feel sick and I can't stop hurting myself, it's a habit that no one should get into at all. I always feel cold hence to why I where a lot of bracelets and black jackets and gloves. I just feel constantly alone. And it hurts Dan, it hurts so much, thinking that no nothing will ever save you apart from a rope.. or pills, even a fucking blade. It's so scary Dan, and it kills me, mentally." I say and I just bursting out crying. Him immediately comforting me.

"I will be your saviour."
<><><><><><><><><><>
Awww! I am so sorry about not having some Xmas smut but I hope this is fine! I got a bunch of snazzy new merch like, Dan and Phil tour T-Shirt, hair jumper, cat whiskers mug, phone case, ect. I'm so happy! What did you all get for Christmas? Tell me in the comments and I'll talk to you all soon! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3