.Chapter 30.

Dans POV.

We sit in the room in silence, my mum left soon after my friends came, I didn't mind though. All of us where cramped in the tiny room as I see Phil. Tubes through his already scared arm and him hooked up to  various machines.

I grab the flower crown that is on my head and fiddle with the little flowers on it. Smiling at it slightly. Everyone around me was talking about school but I just kept quiet. Sitting next to Phil happily.

The weirdest thing is. I can't hear his thoughts in his head when he's sleeping, only when awake, so it's like his brain is awaking with him. It's quite scary. 

I pull the pastel blue sweater down past my fingertips And sort out my black skinny jeans. I do love dressing in pastel. It's fun. "You okay Dan?" I hear and my head shoots u and nods. "Ur, yes, I'm fine thank you." I say and grab Phil's hand. I listen intensely to the convocation that they where having.

I suddenly feel an extremely light squeeze on the hand that was holding Phil's, so light that it was kind of scary. I look straight at him as I squeeze back. I feel a squeeze again and scream.

"Phil's squeezing my hand." I say and they all snap there heads towards Phil, I look at him and see how bad his face looked. A big bruise on his eye and cheek. His eyeliner smudged. His hair sticking out in different places, making it look like someone grabbed his hair.

I feel so sorry for him.

"H-Ello?" I hear him say breathless and I immediately press the red button to signal that he is awake. "Phil!" They say and he looks confused. "Who are you?" He asks and my eyes widen in shock.

No...

Don't say that he has...

Amnesia.
<><><><><><><><>
I'm so sorry so short so crap so everything! Yes. I know u most probs hate me for doing that. Anyway I hope you enjoyed, if you did please comment and talk to u all soon! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3