.Chapter 26.

Phil's POV.

Nobody wants you alive stupid. Who the fuck wants an emo freak like you to be in there lives. I hang up the phone and cry silently. My life is such a fuck up,

I hear banging on my front door. My body quickly moving up as the banging gets louder. "Phil, open the door please." I hear the familiar voice plead and I run to my front door opening it and seeing Dan standing there.

"You okay." He says and my eyes widen as he grips me into a. Tight hug. Me returning it. We stay there. Hugging for a few minutes before him leading me to my room. We sit down on my bed and he sits opposite me.

"Hey. I. I um... I really don't know how I'm going to start. But um. I guess I could start with this." He breaths out deeply. My eyes tracing his every movement.

"You sit here and tell me that nobody wants you. But. But I don't see where you can come by that. I don't see where you became nobody. But when you tell me that nobody wants you. That hurts. That hurts a lot." He whispers.

"I don't see how you can say that nobody will ever love you, care for you. Want you. Because I am fighting for you. Ever since you told me about your self harm. And depression. I have started to try and help you. But I am pretty stupid." I look down at my fingers. Suddenly feeling guilty but he continues.

"If you never noticed since I met you that I have been trying to help you. And fix you then I don't see how you can say that you are nobody. I could never think of what your going through at the minute. I could not put myself in your situation at all because I know that it would be difficult for me. But somehow you have lived with it your whole life. And you haven't tried to kill yourself yet. But when.. When you say that nobody wants you. And I'll repeat it again. It really hurts me. So much because I remember being where you are now. Feeling like no body wants you at all that the world could be a better place without you. But believe me. The world would not be better of without you. I would not be better of without you."

He looks up and I see tears slowly cascading over his ruby cheeks. "It would kill me to see you hanging or pills scattered around you or you in a pool of your own blood or you at the bottom of a mountain because I would realise that my true love was suffering for so god damn long. So badly that he could do that. And if we are being honest with each other." He sighs. Breathing in sharply at a memories that juts flashed through his glazed chocolate brown eyes.

"I have tried doing that. Have tried killing myself so many times because I felt so alone. But Jack saved me. Well Shawn but he prefers us calling him Jack. He saved me. And it was so scary that he found out. He was the only one who ever knew. Who ever saved me. And I'll tell you now it's so fucking scary. So fucking scary."

"So if you decide to stop writing in your book, if you decide to drop your book of life. The. I will pick it up. And I will write both of ours. And I will think about closing mine. Closing your. Because it's hard to write two books at a time, but I will pick it up. And I will write your book to when your fate is truly destined and not cut briefly." My eyes widened as he said his last part of this beautiful speech.

"Fairy Tales Have happy endings. So don't end your fairy tale if your not happy."

<><><><><><>
I might make that Fairy tales have happy endings part into a quote. Not sure. But what did you think of the chapter? I hope you enjoyed this and if you did please comment and yeah I'll talk to you all soon! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3