.Chapter 16. Hopefully!

Let's try this again.

(Warning, CRAPPY BLOWJOB SMUT, IM SORRY IM SO BAD AHHH)

Dans POV.

He straddles me and looks at me in the eye, his eyeliner and blue eyes on perfection, making him look just slightly more dangerous, "Hey beautiful." He smiles, threatening. "Hey baby" I whisper the pet name and he smirks. He roughly pressed his lips firmly against mine, me feeling butterflies fluttering in the pit of my stomach.

He trails his hands down my waist, gripping tightly on my hips, I moaned in his mouth at his actions and he only just smirks. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance such I gladly excepted. Our Tongues fighting for dominance. Phil won soon after and started trailing kisses down my jaw. "Oh fuck Phil." I moan, my cock getting even harder. He just smirked at my my begging form and he took my shirt off.

I didn't care about my scars, you can hardly see them at first glance which Im glad for. I shook my head and smashed my lips on Phil's. His hands roamed every inch on my body, me almost finding pleasure on every inch of skin his cold pale hands ran across. I moaned as he started attacking my neck.

I tilted my neck to the side slightly to give him more space. He didn't make any hickeys as our friends would notice. "Would would you like baby boy?" He says seductively in my ear and I moan just at his voice,

"Anything." I breathe heavily, "Well, we wouldn't want to disturb our guests," he whispers and I just moan pleadingly. "Just please suck me or do anything fuck, I need you Phil." I beg and he just chuckles darkly. I take his top off, his extremely thin and scarred figure showing. He looked self conscious and I just smile up at him. "Your still beautiful Phil, this does not change anything." I tell him and he nods, smiling.

I got immediately distracted when his hand moved down to my bottoms. Him grabbing my overly sensitive dick, "Fuck!" I exclaim slightly louder than my previous moans. He smiles down at me like he's doing nothing at all and starts kissing every inch of my slightly tanned skin. His hand slowly palming my cock as his tongue swirls around my nipples. Causing me to loudly moan. "Oh shit Phil God." I say breathily.

He took my bottoms down and I bucked my hips into his hand, needing more friction. "Oh baby boy, do you want your precious little boy go wrap his lips around your pretty cock and suck it so hard you will forget my name?" He asks and I whimpered at the dirty talk. "Fuck yes." I moan and he slowly takes my boxers off. My dick springing up to my stomach. Me moaning as that gave me friction at least.

He started kissing at my inner thighs, teasing me slightly. "Phil, God please stop teasing" I beg and he smirks. He slowly lips the top of my dick. His younger going in my slit, I felt like I could scream but the others where in the room just opposite us.

"Fuck." I moaned and Phil did little kitten licks on my dick before taking my 8 inches completely. "Fuuuuuck" I hiss as he slowly started bobbing his head up and down, swirling his tongue around my erect cock, "Ohhh fuck fuck fuck" I growled, as he started greeting progressively faster. He moaned at my noises. "Your cock tastes so good Danny boy." He moans before deep throating me.

I hissed at how pleasurable this was. I felt a familiar not in the pit of my stomach and I warned Phil, only making him go faster, "oh shit fuck fuck Phil! I'm gunna cum! Shit!" I say before I cum, the spurts of white liquid flowing into his mouth. He swallows all of it and I felt extremely bad about leaving Phil out.

"Phil, that was the best blowjob, I have ever had." I say, mind blown at how amazing he was. He sat up and I tackled him onto the bed, I'm going to give him one in return. "Dan, what are you doing. This was about you not me," he says buy I look at the obvious bulge in his pants.

I slowly trailed my fingers down chest. Cupping his cock in my hands when I reached his pants. Him hissing and shutting his eyes tightly. He moans for me to continue and he takes off his pants. "Eager are we?" I say and he just shakes his head and smiles. I pull down his boxers and see his cock doing the same actions as mine just a few minutes ago, I slowly start kissing his cock, copying what he did with mine. I took his head inbetween my lips and swirled my tongue, earring a low, deep moan to escape my baby's lips, "holy shit, I've never had this before, and it's amazing." He admits and I just smirk. I better have to be good as it's his first time with blow jobs.

I slowly take all of him in my moath, me bobbing my head up an down, making Phil a moaning mess underneath me. "Dan I'm so fucking close." He warns and I just sucked harder. He soon ejaculates into my mouth and I swallow all of it. Beads of sweat skimming our foreheads.

"Holy fuck, that was amazing,"
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey, SORRY this is so bad but I really hope you enjoyed it, please comment telling me if you did and yeah, talk soon! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3