.Chapter 31.

Dans POV.

The past few days everything has been shit. Phil remembers everyone else apart from me. He's out of hospital and at Zoe's whilst I'm all cooped up in my tiny room as I contemplate about what's important about my life.

Phil was the only person that was important to me.

All of my friends also but.. Phil.

He was my partner. My mate.

Now I'm nothing to him.

I sigh and stand up, walking down the hall into the bathroom. I shut the door rather loud but I didn't notice. You could tell I was in the bathroom because my door is old and you can't slam it and this one is the only door that can be slammed. My mind was focuses on one thing. I look up at myself in the mirror and look disgusted in myself. Big bags coming down my eyes, chapped lips, skinny.

How could he forget me and no one else.

I walk to the other side of the bathroom and crouch down before opening the cupboard and searching for one Pacific thing.

I see it and grab it quicker then ever before and slide down the wall. One side of my brain was telling me one thing yet the other side was telling em the other.

'Don't do this to yourself Dan! You've been clean for 6 months.'

'Exactly, 6 months of feeling no relief. How are you even surviving you worthless freak.'

So many more voices telling me to do it sort of drowned out the only good voice in my head as I rolled up my sleeve. Phil's and my scars littered my arm as I sigh deeply. Tears pricking at my eyes then eventually falling.

I sob long and quiet before shaking my head.

"Stop stalling you idiot." I whisper and mentally kick myself for being such a whimp. I've already done it before.

'Exactly! And you must remember how hard it was to stop! Dan, don't do this!'

'DO IT'

A voice screamed and I jumped as I clenched the shiny object, I haven't seen one in six months. I wipe away a few tears before lowering the sharp object to my wrist. I contemplate on doing this again. I know that I won't stop F I do.

Fuck it, I've waited to long.

And then it happened.

I swiped the sharp object clean into my skin just a s quick as it left and I screamed out in pain. "Fuck!" I shout as the pain relieved the mental pain for just a Split second. It stung so much and it felt just like the first time I've ever done it.

Painful.

I lowered it again as Crimson pricks started showing on the deep cut that I've made and swipe again, I bit my top and screamed as fresh tears escaped my dull eyes. I kick the floor to try and relieve the pain but it didn't work.

---
Phil's POV.
---

I forgot his name again. Dan was it? For some reason I've forgotten him and only him, I don't know why. I know how I got into hospital. I know all of my friends, I know my past. My depression, but I just can't remember Dan.

I was at Zoe's house. We where messing about and talking on her bed. Listening to some Panic! at the Disco as we talked about general life.

Half way through me talking I felt a sharp pain in my wrist and I screamed. I pulled my sleeve up and my eyes widened as I see a fresh cut on my wrist, but stabbed over.

Sudden flashbacks came surrounding my mind as I realised that he Was the one that saved me, that he introduced me to all his friends, how he told me his story. How he told me he was clean for six months.

"OH MY GOD ZOE WE GOT TO GO." I scream and she looked really scared. "Phil wha-" "Dan is cutting himself and I just remembered who he is because of it we got to go quick." I shout as I run down her stairs. I didn't have time to put my shoes on as I run out o her house and running to dans.

I ran to his house as I remembered the scene in my mind as I saw it in the distance as I ran faster and faster till I finally arrived. I tried the door and it worked as I barged in. Sobs could be heard immediately from upstairs like he didn't notice me and Zoe come barging in. I run straight upstairs and feel another cut on my wrist, I hiss in pain and then another cut and another.

I went to there bathroom and bashed on the door.

"Dan. DAN! Please open the door!" I scream as I keep knocking. "Go away!" He screams and I felt another cut clearly come onto my wrist. I hiss and kick the lock off the door, I run into the bathroom and my eyes widen in horror.

He was sitting on the cold tiles. Blood pumping slowly out of his arm and running down his slightly tan wrist. 5 new cuts easily visible. His flower crown was at an angle and his paste purple jumper and red skinny jeans was ruined with the blood.

"Oh baby what did you do." I whisper as I run over and hug him tightly. He hugs back almost immediately and I feel my eyeliner smudging but that was the least of my worries at the moment. I lean back and look at his arm.

Five deep cuts where displayed delicately into one neat line.

"P-Phil! You..remember?" He says between sobs and I nod. "When I felt the pain on my wrist it was like a flashback, it scared the crap out of me and I came here as soon as possible." I whisper and smile at him lightly. He just looked down in shame.

"Hey babe, look at me." I say and he does exactly what I say.

"Everything is going to be fine."
<><><><><><><>
I hope you enjoyed this longish chapter, if you did please comment telling me and I will talk to you all soon! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3