.Chapter 18.

Dans POV.

I waited ten minutes after mine and Phil's little argument, I couldn't sleep at all. My eyes widened when I felt him get off of the bed. I turned my head slowly and saw him fiddling with something in his drawer before his eyes widened. Smiling. "Hello beautiful one" he whispers to it and my body was deadly still. My eyes wide. NNONONONONONO I  didn't mean for this to happen!

He slowly walk into the bathroom. Him opening the box and staring at it whilst he enters, he slowly locks it. I see PJ shoot up, his eyes fixed on the bathroom door. "Of shit no Phil." He whispers. I pretend to be asleep but I had my eyes squinted so I could see some of PJ's actions.

"Someone's gotta stop him." He whispers getting up. He looks through the key whole and his eyes widen with caused mine to widen. His hand reaching up to his mouth. Tears trying to escape his eyes.

"Dyslexic freak." I hear come from the bathroom door. I shoot up. Startling PJ a lot, he's dyslexic, fuck he's dyslexic. Shit shit Shit! "Dan what are we going to do?" PJ asks but I shake my head, shushing him.

"We need to go in there." I whisper back and he nods. I nock on the door quietly. Hearing everything that was inside go dead. "Phil honey, can you come out of there please?" I ask but he doesn't reply. I try the door but it's locked.

"Phil, let us in please." PJ says and I hear a gasp Come out from the door, signalling that he's just cut again, tears started running freely down my cheeks. "Your not coming in here, I'm a mess." He says and I shake my head.

I sob quietly and I think Phil heard it as he stopped everything he was doing. "Dan? Are you okay?" He asks and I just break down, PJ holding me. To be honest in not tag T surprised that Chris didn't wake up through any of this. He could still be asleep if a dog barked in his ear.

"Let us in Phil," PJ begs and I heard the lock getting pushed so it was unlocked. I barged into the room. My eyes widening as I saw a lot of blood escaping from his wrist. A lot More than there should be, he had cut far to deep, and me and PJ looked at each other knowingly. He had tears running down his cheeks and his eyeliner smudged.

"I think I've cut to deep." He says shakily and I run up to him. "Where gunna get you to hospital okay. PJ! Wake up Chris" I instruct and he runs out of the room. "Dan I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cut so deep." He sobs and I just shake my head. Holding his delicate form in my arms.

"Shhh baby it's okay." I whisper and he shakes his head. "I was mad.. I didn't men's to cut to deep. It slipped I swear. I Lo-" he suddenly stopped speaking and his body went limp. I couldn't believe it.

"PJ CALL AN AMBULANCE." I scream and Chris walks in sleepily. "What's going o- SHIT" he shouts running towards me and Phil. I pull Phil more close to me and Chris looks at me strangely.

"I've done this more times than you'd think with PJ, I know what to do." He says and I nod. Blood now soaking my t-shirt. He inspects the cuts and he see's the one that is gushing out blood.

"He has cut far to deep. Life threatening, "PJ HOW THE FUCK IS THAT AMBULANCE COMING ALONG" I scream and PJ runs in. "They'll be here in a minute." He says and I nod. Staring at Phil. Everything just felt dead.

Phil could die.

And it's all my fault.
<><><><><><><><><>
Hope you enjoy this chapter.was it sad, did it make you cry, I fucking hope it did. No not really love you guys. Dint kill me. Anyway hope you enjoyed and comment telling me if you did and yeah. Talk soon! X

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3