.Chapter 8.

Dans POV,

Me and Phil where sat on his bed just laughing and playing video games. I won 2 rounds of Mario kart which I'm not really that surprised on. "HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD???" Phil shouts and hits me playfully.

"I don't know I just play this game a lot." I say smiling at him. The words written on the mirror scrambling around in my head. Is he being abused at home? Aswell as school? I did here Phil say something about staying away from his farther or something to his mum but I'm not so sure.

"Are you hungry?" Phil asks and I nod, realising I am a bit hungry. "Well come and follow me... I don't know what I'd just did." He laughs and I laugh aswell. We walk down stairs and I sit on the counter in his kitchen. "So what you want?" He asks n I check the time seeing its 6pm.

"Urmm, I don't know... Pancakes?" I ask a Phil he laughs, "Pancakes at this time.. Fine." He says and I cheer. I get of the counter and we grab the ingredients. "Should we play some music?" I ask and Phil eyes brighten up. Nodding greatly.

"My docking station is in my room with my iPod." He says and I place my hand on my hip. "It's yours isn't it." I ask and he looks at me with a whisk in his hands. "I'm making you something to eat, the lea-" "Okay I'll go get it" I say and running upstairs.

"Thank oooo" he says and I laugh at how bubbly he is. I dread going back into his room as I don't want to face his mirror. He seems to have forgotten about the mirror though.. He's secretly suffering.

I enter his room and run to his docking station. I feel my phone vibrate, signalling that I have a notification. I grab my phone out of my pocket and it was an Instagram post. I quickly type in my passcode and open Instagram.
The first thing that pops up is the recent post.

'How to know if some one is suffering with Domestic abuse'
My eyes widen, I click on it and it says that people that suffer with domestic abuse draw a black spot on there hand to spread awareness that they are getting abused and to seek help. Holy shit... "It can be a simple black dot on there hand or a giant one black dot. This has helped 46 women that has suffered from domestic abuse and has attempted to commit suicide but people noticed the black dot and helped them.." I read out loud

Does Phil know about this?
<><><><><><><><>
I swear every time I end chapters its on a question like seriously I need to sort it out. The whole idea about this chapter is By iPinkFlower so thank you everyone that are giving me ideas! I wouldn't of thought of this. Hope you guys liked this small chapter.

Love you allXxX
Sammie=3