chapter thirty

" Emma, please leave Jason alone. He is trying to take his nap in his swing."

" Louis scolding his daughter? What's wrong with you? What did you do with the real Louis?" I ask looking at Louis from across me. Louis decided to come over and he brought Emma with him. Right now, Louis and I were talking in the kitchen at the table. Emma was running around the table while Jason slept in his swing. Luke and Kaylee were at school and I have no clue where Liam is.

" Oh, shut up. I have to take care of my daughter some time." Louis says rolling his eyes. Emma squeals and runs to Louis. Louis picks her up and places her on his lap.

" Surprising since you can't even take care of yourself." I say. Louis rolls his eyes. Liam walks into the kitchen and starts looking through our cabinets. We both look at him.

" Whatcha doing Li?" I ask. He stops for a second and looks at me. Then he continues to look through the cabinets.

" Just looking for food." Liam says.

" I brought cookies because I bake when I'm bored." Louis says. Liam closes the cabinet and walks over to us and looks at the cookies sitting on the table.

" What kind are they?" Liam asks.

" Chocolate chip because what kind of human would I be to make oatmeal raisin cookies?" Louis says.

" Silly Uncle Li-Li." Emma giggles. Liam looks at Emma.

" You're the silly one Emmabear." Liam says. Emma giggles and shakes her head. Liam grabs a couple cookies and looks at Louis.

" I swear she's sassy because of you." Liam says shoving a cookie in his mouth.

" She's gotta learn sometime." Louis says shrugging his shoulders. Liam walks behind me and places his head on my head. I look at him as he looks down at me.

" Hi Liam." I say. Liam smiles. He places his lips on my lips. He pulls apart.

" Hi Millie." Liam says.

" My eyes! Cover your eyes Emma!" Louis exclaims covering his eyes. Emma quickly covers her eyes with her tiny hands. I shake my head. Emma is literally Louis's mini-me.

" How's Jay doing?" Liam asks.

" He's doing good. He's been sleeping this whole time. Takes after you." I say.

" You know how I am with my sleep." Liam says.

" I'm fully aware." I say. Liam presses a kiss to my forehead.

" I need to get some supplies." Liam says. I look at him confused.

" For what?" I ask.

" Sophia's coming over and I ran out of supplies. She basically made me use all of my supplies with her." Liam says. I roll my eyes.

" How much longer until she has to come?" I ask.

" Not for awhile. Around the time the kids come home." Liam says. I nod my head. Liam places another kiss on my forehead.

" I'm on my way out. I'll be back soon babe." Liam says. He walks out of the kitchen and I can hear the front door slam shut. I let out a sigh.

" Alright, tell me what's on your mind." Louis says. I look at Louis weird.

" What? Nothing's wrong." I say crossing my arms.

" Oh, I've known you too long to know there's nothing wrong. What's going on in your mind right now?" Louis says.

" Okay fine. I swear Liam has been seeing Sophia longer than he does with me and it's kinda annoying me now. Even Kaylee and Luke noticed how much she's over." I say.