Chapter 3

Jungkook's pov

"Bwoh?!" We yelled.

"Well you see, when you kids were younger. You guys were all royals' from different vampire worlds. And your parents sent 7 of you to our vampire world as theirs are having war. All your parents died in war and they made you think that they abandoned you guys so I let you guys live here and you guys went to earth. So its about time your royal powers appear so I want Sana to train you guys." King said.

"Appa! I can't! What if I lose control?!" Sana said.

"You won't okay?But if you do,the boys would know how to protect themselves." King said.

"Umm,what do you mean by if you lose control?" I asked.

"You see,the dark side has 2 types. The first one is a violent but the second one is very violent and our Sana here doesn't have control over it yet. You guys also have the dark side and light side." Queen said.

We nodded and Queen said, " Sana,show them around and we'll begin training tomorrow."

"Ne Umma~" Sana said and walked while we followed behind.

We were each given our own room and own bathroom.We explored the castle and room and by the time we know it,it was already dinner.

We went tl the dining room and saw that there was a feast on the table and Sana,Queen and King were already there.

"Come over here and sit down boys." Queen said and we sat down.

We ate dinner deliciously and was about to leave when King said,

"Boys,tomorrow we're having training at 8 am and the training clothes would be given tomorrow morning." King said.

We nodded and went to bed.

~Next day~

Sana's pov

I woke up and wore my training clothes which actually on a grey sweat pants and sweat shirt.

I went down and saw that all was there including umma and appa. But there was one person missing.Jungkook.

"Sana dear,can you see if Jungkook is ready. Since you're already up there." Umma asked.

"Ne Umma!" I said.

I went to Jungkook's room and knocked the door when there was no responce. I opened the door and saw Jungkook about to wear his sweat shirt and I managed to see his abs.

"Ohmygawd! I'm so sorry!!" I yelled and shut the door.

I waited for a few minutes to calm myself down and Jungkook opened the door.

"I'm already done." He said.

"Umm..Sorry about just now.." i said.

"O-oh,it o-okay." He stuttered and blushed and I also blushed.

We went down the stairs and saw everybody looking at us.

"What happened." Jin asked.

"N-nothing." We both replied together.

We proceeded to the training centre and we were left alone and when I mean we I meant Bangtan and me.

I wanted to see which powers do they have so I used my powers againsts them for them to try to avoid it by trying to use another power other than their own power that they have now.

After I tested them,I knew which powers they had.

Jin - Healing,telepathy, Nature,Flight

Suga - Water, telepathy, Wind , gravity

Rapmonster - Strength,telepathy, frost, mind Manipulater

J-hope - teleportation,telepathy, lightning, shapeshifting

Jimin - mimicry powers,telepathy, weather manipulation, invisibility

V - Speed,telepathy,light,able to see the future

Jungkook - Fire,telekenesis,telepathy, time traveler

After they knew their powers,they asked what was mine.

"Strangely,I have more than 4..I have 7 powers. Telepathy, power absorbtion, spiritual possession,time contoller, shapeshifter,earth,mind controller." I said.

"Wow! So when are we gonna start practice?" V asked.

" You guys must been tired from the attacks I gave you so I'll let you rest.We'll start for real tomorrow." I said.

"Okay!" They said and we went back to the castle.

--------------------------------

A/N : Hey!!! Here is another update!!

The account which is owned by me and my friends is called BaekTaeMin and we have just published a Bts one-shot collection.

Feel free to comment your requests on the form and we will do it!!

Remember to...

☆ Vote

☆ Comment