Chapter 17

Sana's pov

I covered my eyes with the back of my hands as the sun rays shined upon my face. As i tried to wake up, i was stopped my a pair of arms hugging my waist.

" Where are you going?" Jungkook asked, in his morning voice.

I turned to him making me face him. I ran my fingers through his soft hair then down to his cheeks and then his neck. As my hands were behind his neck, he moved closer and gave me a morning peck.

" Jungkook, i need to go shower" i said, trying to get out of his hug.

" Then let's bathe together then." He said, sitting upright in the bed, hands on mine.

" Yah! No, im going to bathe ALONE " i said, blushing as i walked towards the bathroom.

" Hmpf..Fine Sexy ass. " Jungkook said, smirking.

" Oh god" i said, rolling my eyes as i closed the door.

I let the warm water flow on my body as I closed my eyes and thought about things that were bothering me. What more damage will the dark side do? Will the boys and Dad really be ok? More importantly, will they come back alive? I sighed.

" Maybe i should go with them..."I said as stepped out of the shower and faced the mirror. I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. As i wore my shirt, I realised that i had a bruise on my collarbone. This boy- I came out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook ready to go in the bathroom.

" Jungkook~ Why did you give me this" i said, pointing to the hickey on my collarbone.

He came closer and hugged me, whispering into my ear. " C'mon i knew you liked it."

" Ish, now im gonna have a hard time covering this up."i said, hitting his chest.

" Sorry baby" He said as he kissed my forehead and went to shower.

I laughed to myself and was about to go out of the room when suddenly the voices started.

" They are going to die because of you"

" You are going to regret dating Jungkook "

" We're coming"

" Ahhh! " I fell to the floor, with a massive headache.

" Sana! " Namjoon said, upon seeing me on the floor.

Namjoon's Pov

I was walking past Sana's room when I heard someone scream. I opened Sana's door and saw her on the floor. Eyes closed and hands on her head.

" Sana! Are you okay?Are you hearing the voices again?" I asked, as I helped her bed. Soon the boys, Jungkook ( who came out of the shower) and the King came in the room.

" What happened?" King asked.

" Voices.. They're coming " Sana said slipping into unconsciousness.

" Sana! " We said, as I shaked her.

" I think its best if we let her rest and we get ready for the attack. I was about to tell you guys this during breakfast. The dark side sent something." King said, pulling out a picture of the now deceased queen with a short note at the back of the picture.

'You will soon end up like her. Beware'

" Does this mean that they are coming? " Taehyung asked.

" You're right. Let's gear ourselves up. They might come in the next hour." King said, giving his daughter a kiss and left the room, glancing at his daughter one last time knowing it might be the last time he would see her.

The rest of the boys gave Sana a last glance before leaving the room. I soon left the room too.

Jungkook's pov

As Namjoon hyung left the room, I slowly walked towards Sana. I sat on the bed, caressing her face.

" This might be the last time we're gonna be like this. I dont know what would happen later but I hope that we can do this in the future." I said as I kissed the soft lips of my girlfriend who was asleep as my tears fell on the face of Sana. I wiped the tears away and left the room not before leaving my necklace that I always wore in the hands of Sana.

I closed the door behind me and straightened my clothes before walking towards the room with our uniforms and weapons.

Bring it on Baekhyun...

-----------------------------------
FINALLY AN UPDATE!! Sorry for not updating for like 6 months? I was busy and now that now is the holidays, i can update. I will do a double update so look out for the next chapter in a few hours! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 39K READS!!! I didnt expect to gain so many readers but it did. And im so thankful.

Social medias :

Instagram : estou.sha
Twitter : sshvkirv / bangtan_girl

Dont forget to....

¤ Vote

¤ Comment