Chapter 21

Jimin's Pov

"C'mon Sana,Let's go home alright. Everybody is looking now." Jin said.

Yoongi carried Sana,who was now emotionally and physically tired,into the van and laid her head on his shoulder. 

"She must have had a hard time holding all those emotions in. I've never seen her this bad since Jungkook's funeral" Hoseok said, stroking Sana's hair.

When we reached home, I carried Sana to her room when she suddenly woke up thinking I was Jungkook.

"Jungkook,oh my god,Jungkook. You're back. Don't ever leave like that again." Sana cried,while hugging me.

"Sana,It's me Jimin. Jungkook is not here.He's-He's gone Sana." I said, tears clouding my eyes.

She let go of me,realising who I really was. She looked around the room,slowly standing up.

"Jimin-ah.Stop hiding Jungkook away from me. Jungkook-ah,Where are you?Stop hiding already.Stop hiding or I'm going to get mad." Sana said, trying to look for Jungkook.

She suddenly opened her closet and starting throwing her clothes out of the closet.

"Sana stop it! Jungkook is not there! He's dead!"I screamed, pulling Sana away from the closet.

"How dare you say that about Jungkook!He is not dead!" She screamed,trying to get out of my grasp.

"Hyungs! Help!"I yelled.

" Let me go! Jungkook, stop hiding please. I'm begging you.." She cried, in my arms as the rest of the guys barged in the room.

Sana's POV

"Let me go! Jungkook, stop hiding please. I'm begging you.." I cried, in Jimin's arms as the rest of the guys barged in the room.

" Sana, get your senses together please. " Taehyung said softly.

i felt Jimin's arms release me slowly, I dropped to the floor. As more tears, fall on my cheeks.

" I know you are going through a hard time, Sana. We will get through this together ok? All of us." Hoseok said, looking back and the guys and me.

I hugged Hoseok tightly." I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like this. I'm really sorry. But thank you.." I said.

" I'm exhausted, I'm going to bed. You guys should too. See you guys tomorrow." I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

The cold water hit my face. ' Jungkook, what are you doing to me. Are you really dead? Was i just hallucinating?' I finished up and lied down on the bed.

I stared at the ring that Jungkook gave me.

~Flashback~

" Sana! Close your eyes, and put out your hand." Jungkook said, smiling at me.

" What are you up to, Jungkook?" I asked, eyeing him.

" C'mon Sana, we don't have alot time..We need to get back to training." Jungkook whined.

" Okok" I said, as I closed my eyes and put out my right hand.I felt something cold on my finger. I opened my eyes and saw a ring on my finger.

" What is this? " I ask.

" A promise ring." He said,as he held my hand.

" A promise ring?" I asked, confused.

" This is to make sure, that we would never leave each other's side even after we get married." He said.

" M-Married?"  I said, with my eyes wide.

" Don't you want to get married?" Jungkook said, looking at me with puppy eyes.

" Of course I do, silly.C'mon let's get to training" I said, walking arm in arm with Jungkook.

~End of flashback~

"Jeon Jungkook, you should be punished. You broke the promise. I miss you Jungkook..I miss you alot." I whispered to myself, as tears stained the pillow. Soon, i started feeling sleepy and fell asleep.

Taehyung's POV

" Taehyung-ah, Wake Sana up. It's time for breakfast." Jin hyung asked.

" Sure" I said, and jogged to her room.

" Sana, wake up! Breakfast is ready!" I said, knocking on the door. No response.

" Sana! Wake up!" I shouted, banging the door this time. ' That's weird'

" Yo Taehyung, What's up with the shouting early in the morning?" Jimin asked.

" Sana is not waking up, even after banging her door." I said.

" Well, open the door then." He said.

" Sana, I'm coming in." I opened the door, to find an unconcious Sana on the floor.

" Sana!" I yelled and ran to her.

" Sana, what's wrong? Wake up Sana, Wake up!" I said, shaking her.

" Let's bring her to the hospital." Jimin hyung said.

I carried her to the living room, surprising the rest of the guys.

" She fainted, we're bringing her to the hospital."Jimin said.

" Let us follow too." Jin hyung said, taking the car keys.

~Time skip~

" She's fine. Its just stress. She'll be fine after some rest. You guys can fill the discharge form after she has woken up." The doctor then left, together with the nurse.

We bowed slightly and entered her room.

" Gosh, Sana. You scared us." I said, holding Sana's hands.

" Me and Jin will get some breakfast for us." Namjoon hyung said.

" Yah, let me follow. I wanna get some coffee." Yoongi hyung said and followed them.A few minutes later, they came back and they all ate their breakfast.

" Poor Sana, it must be hard for her." Hoseok hyung said, touching Sana's hair.

" If Jungkook was here, I would have woopped that boy's ass for doing this to Sana." Jimin said.

" I'm pretty sure, you would get your ass woopped by Jungkook first before he can do it to you." Sana said.

" Sana! You're awake!" I said, standing by the bed side.

" Sorry to worry you guys, c'mon let's go home." She said.

We signed the form and we went home.

???'s POV

" I'm sorry Sana, for doing this..Just wait a little longer..till i find the courage." I sighed, looking at Sana and the boys going in the car.