Chapter 18

Jungkook's pov

After changing into our uniform, we gathered around the table. We started going through our plan once more. It was like the dark side knew, the moment we finished going through the plan. The horn rang throughout the kingdom. The horn of war.

We took our weapons which would help us if ever our powers be taken by the dark side. As we opened the door, we heard someone shout.

" Wait! Appa! Let me go with you! Please." Sana begged, as she made her way down the stairs.

" Sana, you can't.  Its too dangerous, especially with Baekhyun there. " King said.

" Appa..Please I'm begging you." she said, holding onto King's arm.

" Sana, you should listen to your dad. He is right. If you get hurt, your dad, Jungkook, us, we would be sad." Jin said, putting his hand on her shoulder.

" Sana, please do it for us..." Taehyung said, looking into the eyes of his bestfriend he had made ever since they lived together.

" No! i must come with you!" Sana cried.

" Guards! Take her into her room.Sorry darling,its for your own good. " King said and left the house.

"W-what! APPA! NO! L-let me g-go! " Sana cried, struggling to get out of the strong grip of  the guards.

" I promise, that we would come back in one piece. I love you babe" I said, as gave her one more smile. We then left the house. As we made our way to the fields, we saw an army coming our way. With that we took our stand and prepared ourselves for the war that can change everything.

" Well look who we have here. Seven boys, a King and an army of 2000 people. You should have thought better with that brain of yours King Byun. I have an army of 5000 people and my stongest soldier, Baekhyun.

" ATTACK!" Baekhyun shouted. The war has begun.

Sana's pov

"W-what! APPA! NO! L-let me g-go! " I cried, struggling to get out of the strong grip of  the guards.

" I promise, that we would come back in one piece. I love you babe" Jungkook said, as he gave me one more smile. Something in me felt that it would be the last time i saw that smile.

" Andwae!!!" I cried as the guards dragged me into the room.

" Please let me go. " I begged them.

" Sorry princess. We cannot do that." The guards said,looking down.

" Then you've got no choice but to make me do this." I said, then used my mind power to make both of them sleep.

I quickly ran out of the room after changing into my uniform. I reached the field and saw something i wished i never seen. All of our soldiers were dead. Only the boys and Appa was left.

" Byun Baekhyun!!" I said as i turned into my dark side and giving him a full blast lightning shock. He fell unconcious for awhile.

" Sana! What are you doing here? You shouldnt be here. Go home-" Appa's body soon went limp. The dark side king had killed him...

" A-Appa..Andwae...APPA ANDWAE!!!" I said as i cried with Appa in my arms. I slowly put my now deceased dad and slowly closed his eyes with my palms.

" You have messed with the wrong person." I said as I punched the ground, swallowing the soldiers of the dark side, leaving Baekhyun and the dark side King left. Well that was easy.

" My army! " The dark side King yelled, full of rage. He slowly turned to me,looking at me in the eye.

"Since someone has been a bad girl, they are  gonna die! " Dark side King shouted.

" NOOOO"  I yelled as I saw everyone being blown away and crashing on the floor. Jungkook on the other hand,had his throat slit and now lay his lifeless body on the ground. I saw Baekhyun standing near Jungkook with a knife. It wasnt just a knife, it was a knife that had poison that would kill you instantly.

" No, no.." I whispered. I looked around me, not believing  what had just happened. The other guys were unconcious ,still breathing, but very weak. But the 2 most important guys in her life are now gone. Gone forever. It was just like the dream i had.

I stood up, glaring at the two who had destroyed my happiness. I gathered all my power and grabbed the neck of the two. I blew all my power into them and gave their necks one last crack before confirming that they are dead.

I ran back to check how the boys were doing and called some guards to bring them to the rooms and get them treated. I slowly walked to Jungkook. As i saw the deep cut on his throat, my legs turned jelly and fell beside his now lifeless and cold body.

" Ms Byun.. We have brought your father to his room and cleaned him up. You should pay your respects to him before we bury him. As you do that, we would clean Mr Jeon and put him in his room where his friends can pay their respects once they awaken. Is this arrangment ok? " Chanhyuk asked, my personal secretary.

" Yes it is. T-thank you Chanhyuk." I said giving him a small smile.

I took off my uniform and wore a knee length black dress. I then walked into my father's room and saw him lying down on the bed. I came close to him and whispered , " Appa...I would miss you..Say Hi to Umma for me. I promise that i would protect this kingdom." And kissed his forehead before leaving the room,as tears fell on my cheeks.

I walked towards the room that me and Jungkook shared. I held the door knob, hesitant to open it. But I gathered the courage and entered the room. It was funny how the difference of atmosphere from this morning when we were laughing to a mournful one where it would be the last time I see my boyfriend.

" Sana..." The boys whispered.

" Are you guys o-okay? " i said, choking on the tears as my eyes cant help but look at the body of the guy who once was my happiness.

" Yes we are, thank you for saving us." Yoongi said. I smiled.

I walked towards Jungkook and kneeled down beside the bed. The cut on his neck had been stiched up and he was wearing a suit. I touched his face and soon was a crying mess.

" J-Jungkook a-ah...This is all my fault..I'm sorry..." My voice cracked. I looked at his face again and gave him one more kiss, knowing that I would miss the feeling of lips, his hugs, his laugh, his smiles and his existence.

I stood up, abit shaky and left the room as the boys spend the last few minutes with Jungkook. I sat in the living room and it was like time was passing so slow when finally the boys came out of the room, red eyed, sitting also at the sofa.

" Ms Byun, its time for the both of them to be buried. Please go into the van as we bury them at  cemetery." Chanhyuk said.

I stood up only to fall down back. Taehyung helped me and all of us managed to attend the burial and soon came back to a house full of sadness. I walked towards my room and laid down on the bed, reminded of the times where Jungkook would always hug me. Making me cry even more and I eventually fell alseep.

----------------------------------

The story is going to end soon but there is gonna be a surprise in the next update!
Double update!! Its 2.30am right now in Singapore and I have classes tomorrow but im staying up because i promised a double update in my previous update. I hope you like this chapter! Please excuse my typos and mistakes and sorry if you feel that this chapter was very rushy....

Dont forget to.....

¤ Vote

¤ Comment