Chapter 8

Sana's pov

Me, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were eating and were planning on how on attacking the light side.

"So when are we gonna attack them. I can't wait already" i whined and pouted.

" We have to train your dark side first or else your gonna go bananas with your dark powers, princess." He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Then who is gonna train me? The giant Yoda?" I said.

"Yah!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Chill bro" i said and continue eating.

"Me and Yoda is gonna train you." Baekhyun said.

"Hyung!" He said and pouted.

We laughed and cleared our plates. Then we went to train.

"Okay! That's it for today!" Baekhyun said.

"Finally!" Me and Chanyeol said in unison.

"Ok now, get some rest and we will train tomorrow again." Baekhyun said.

I washed up and tried to sleep but couldn't so I changed(in the media) and went for a walk.

As I was walking, I saw someone and smirked. It was Jungkook.I walked towards him and sat beside him.

Jungkook's pov

"Hyungs, i'm going out for a walk." I said.

"Okay, be careful." Jin hyung said.

I walked and walked and found myself at the lake where me and Sana used to go all the time.

I sat down and started thinking about Sana. Is she okay? Is she eating well?

My thoughts were interuppted when someone sat beside me. I turned my head and it was..S..Sana?! She had brown hair with streaks of mint green instead of her blond hair.

"S..Sana?! Is that you?!" I said in disbelif.

"Of course its me..." She said and I hugged her.

"I missed you so much! Where were you the whole time." I said.

"I've been with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.." She said.

"Why were you with them?! Did they do something to you?!" I shouted.

"Of course they did.." she said and released the hug. She wasn't the Sana I had seen earlier. She now had red eyes, pale skin and her hair was longer.

I stood up and slowly walked backwards.

"Aww, someone feeling scared? I bet you are" She said and smirked.

"S..S..Sana!! What's wrong?" I said.

"Nothing's wrong" she said and walked towards me. She came closer and closer till it was like 5 inches between our faces when she did something and my vision blurred and I was down...

---------------------------------
A/N : Wassup people!!! I have been very busy with school and homework. Sorry if this chapter is not good. I'm very tired as i had classes till 10😭.

Remember to.....

☆ Vote

☆Comment