Chapter 7

Jungkook's Pov

It has been 2 hours since we started training and every 5 minutes I see Sana looking around anxiously.

"Hey, something wrong?" I asked Sana.

"U..Um.. No. Just continue training." She replied with a small smile.

We continued training till it was time for dinner. We were eating when King ran into the dining room.

"Kids! In the living room NOW!" He yelled.

We ran to the living room and sat on the sofa.

"We have emergency news! The dark side is coming for a war tommorow!" King yelled.

"WHAT?!" We yelled as we stood up.

"They sent a letter to us saying that it was because of one of us that they are declaring war!" Queen said.

"Its me...." Sana muttered.

"What?" I said.

"Its me...They want to take revenge on me..." She said,face white as a paper.

"Why is it you?!" I said.

"I broke up with Baekhyun and he joined the..the dark side and he is coming to take revenge" she sobbed.

I hugged her and we started discussing about what to do.Finally we came up with a plan and went to get some sleep.

~Fast forward~

We were eating breakfast and suddenly there was a sound of a horn being blown which only means that...The war has begun..

We got ready as fast as we can and went outside for war...We stood outside and saw that the dark side were there with their army.

"Well,well,well...If it isn't Sana.." Baekhyun said.

Sana's pov

"Well,well,well...If it isn't Sana.." Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun! This is between you and me! Why get the rest involed? You even got Chanyeol to go join you!" I yelled.

"I want to let everyone you care about suffer*evil laugh* Let the war....begin" He said and charged forward.

They started attacking and I fought with Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun stop it!! What have you become?!" I yelled.

He scoffed and yelled," It was because of you! If only you didn't break up with me,this wouldn't have happened and I wouldn't have gone to the dark side.."

"Look i'm sorry but it was for the best! Your mother wanted me to break up with you! She said a wolf and a vampire can't be together!" I yelled as tears streamed my face. By this time,everybody had stopped fighting and now looking at us.

Baekhyun came closer to me and whispered into my ear.

"Don't bring my mother in the picture" after he said that he stabbed me with a liquid and the last I remembered was saying," Jungkook" and my world turned black.

I woke up in a room and I realised I was tied to a chair infront of Baekhyun.

" Let me go!" I yelled.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast Princess." Baekhyun said.

"What do you want?!" I yelled.

"I want you to....join me." He said,pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Are you nuts?! I'm not joining you,Baekhyun!!" I yelled as I tried to control his mind but couldn't.

"What did you do to my powers?!" I yelled.

"Ouh nothing much, just inserted a liquid to stop your powers." He said and smirked.

"Now i'm gonna bring you to the dark side." He added and injected me with a liquid to wake my violent self while I tried stuggling then I fainted.

I woke up on a bed and I felt different, ny dark side was awaken and my apperance change. From blond hair to Brown hair with streaks of mint green.

I exited the room and saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the sofa. I smirked.

"Hey, how's our Dark princess doing." Chanyeol said and hung his hand on my shoulder.

"Better then ever" i said and smirked.

Jimin's pov

That Baekhyun guy whispered something to Sana and injected her with a liquid. We charged forward but he soon disappered and so did the rest of the dark side.

"Sana!!" The Queen sobbed while King hugged her.

"Sana...." Jungkook muttered with teary eyes.

"SANA!!!!" He yelled soon after. I walked towards him and hugged him while he was sobbing.

"If only I teleported fast enough,then I would have been able to save her.Its my fault." Hoseok hyung said.

"Its not your fault Hoseok-ah." Jin hyung said and patted his back.

We went in the castle and sat in the living room.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"There is nothing we can do except wait.They got her and sure are gonna do something to her." King said sadly.

Jungkook excused himself and went to his room. We soon went back to our rooms till dinner was ready. As i walked passed Jungkook's room, i could hear muffled sobs.

Soon dinner was ready and everyone was in the dining room but Jungkook wasn't. I told the rest to eat first as I brought some food to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook's pov

I soom excused myself and went into my room. I looked through the pictures me and Sana took together and cried.If only I could save her from Baekhyun..

I spent the rest of my time crying till someone knocked on my door and entered.

"Kookie, you should eat." It was Jimin hyung.

"Leave me alone hyung, i don't wanna eat." I said.

"You know,Sana would want you to eat and stay healthy. I'm sure she'll be fine." He said and pushed the food towards me.

"You're right,she'll be fine." I said and picked up the spoon and started eating.

--------------------------------

A/N : I finally updated!! This week had been a hectic week and I am soooooooooooooooooo tired.

Remember to....

☆ Vote

☆ Comment