Chapter 12

Queen's POV

"Sana's is going to kill Baekhyun." Suga said.

"WHAT?! WE HAVE TO SAVE HER!"I yelled. Eventhough she got pregnant with a wolf's child, she is still my daughter and I can't let her risk her life nor her wolf child's life. The baby is innocent.

"Queen and King, I think its best if you stay here and guard the kingdom while the rest of us save Sana." Namjoon said.

"You're right. Please bring back our daughter save and sound." King said and held Namjoon's shoulder.We nodded and went to find Sana in the Dark side.

Sana's pov

"I'm gonna kill Baekhyun for this." I said and left the house. I could hear Suga yelling at me to come back but instead I teleported to the dark side.As I entered the dark side, I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol having a chat.

"Oh look who we have here, its Sana." Baekhyun said as he swirled his wine in his wine glass.

"What did you do to me when I was out after you injected me?!" I yelled at Baekhyun who put his glass down and looked me in the eye.

"Ouh nothing, just had a little fun." He said and smirked.

"You..." i said as tears brimmed my eyes.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't, right Chanyeol?" He said as he looked at Chanyeol with a smirk.

I slapped him." Because of you Jungkook thought I cheated on him!" I said as tears fell on my cheeks.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I am carrying your child! Your child!" I shouted.

" Isn't that great?! I'll be a father! Hahaha" He said as he brofist Chanyeol.

" *Scoff* Great?! I don't love you anymore Baekhyun, i love Jungkook!" I yelled.

He grabbed me by the shoulder and whispered to my ear, " I am the father of the child and you're the mother. Its a happy family don't ruin it."

"Stop, you are hurting me!" I pleaded as I tried to release myself.

"Chanyeol! Help me!" I asked as Chanyeol shook his head and crossed his arm, leaning on the table.

I used my mind control powers and tried to control Baekhyun's mind. But I guess since I have another life inside of me, my power is weaker and I couldn't control his mind fully.

"Argh! Are you trying to control my mind right now?!" He yelled as he pushed me away and held his head in pain.

As Baekhyun regained his posture, he and Chanyeol charged towards me and I was ready to defend when someone yelled.

"STOP!!!" I could reconginise his voice anywhere. Jungkook.

"Oh, so now the whole gang is here." Baekhyun said.

" Leave Sana alone!" Namjoon yelled.

"Uh ah! You guys need to fight me to take Sana back with you." He smirked.

I was about to run Namjoon's side when Chanyeol grabbed me, stopping me from running to them.

"Ah!" I yelled.

"C'mon! Fight me! Fight us!" Jungkook said.

All I could do was look at the 7 guys fighting against Baekhyun.It looked like they were winning but suddenly Chanyeol threw something which gave out sleeping gas and the next thing I knew, I was out.

I woke up feeling groggy,and saw that I was tied to a chair and so were the boys.

"Jungkook! Namjoon! Jimin! Taehyung! Jin! Yoongi! Hoseok!" I yelled trying to wake them up. I tried freeing myself but to no avail.

"Help! Help! He-!" I was cut off my Chanyeol walking into the room.

"Chanyeol, Please. Please let them go" i said, tear rolling down my cheeks.

" I can't." He said and splashed the water on the others, waking them up.

"W-what? Ugh...LET US GO!" Jungkook said,struggling.

Soon, Baekhyun entered the dimmed room.

"Baekhyun! Please let them go..., please." I begged. He began to cut of the ropes which tied my hands

"Hey hey, no need to cry. Once I kill them, we'll all be alone and we can have a happy family.You, me and our child." He said as carresed my face.

"Don't touch me" i said as I slapped his hand away.

I stood up and punched him right in the face whilenhe was down for a minute, i kicked Chanyeol on his face. Both we're down and I took the chance to untie the guys. But before I could, Baekhyun grabbed me and pushed me to the ground.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Jungkook yelled as I felt a slight pain on my abdomen but shrugged it off.I stood up and starting using my powers against Baekhyun. As I was about to hit Baekhyun once again Chanyeol used his powers and blast Baekhyun and soon he was down. I saw that the boys were untied, I guess Chanyeol untied them.

" Sana, i'm sorry I couldn't protect you sooner." Chanyeol said as he checked me for injuries.

"I'm oka-" Before I could reply him, he got hit by a lighting bolt from Baekhyun.It went starught into his heart.

"CHANYEOL!" I shaked him but he was gone. He is dead.

"Sana! Are you okay?" Jungkook said and hugged me.

"C-Chanyeol...He's-he's dead." I cried.

"Guys...Baekhyun's is waking up." Hoseok said.

"Hah! Im gonna kill you guys and I'll have Sana all to myself." He said, wiping the blood from his nose.

"You're crazy! You just killed your best friend!" I yelled.

"I knew he was going to backstab me sooner or later." He said.

Jungkook let me go and Bts went to fight Baekhyun. You might think they can win easily but Baekhyun is strong and its quite hard to defeat him.One by one, the boys started to become weak and it was hard to fight Baekhyun.Soon,there was only Jungkook and Baekhyun left.

I decided to help Jungkook and i started attacking Baekhyun with my powers but suddenly, Baekhyun hit me on the abdomen area with a strong lighting bolt.

"ARGH!!" I said and held my abdomen.

"Sana!" The guys rushed to me but I all I could do was cry in pain. I saw a blurry image of Jungkook killing Baekhyun and saw him pushing his hyungs out of the way and holding me tight.

"Sana! Stay with me!" He cried.

"Jungkook, help me." I said as the excruciating pain took over my body.The last thing I saw was a pool of blood on the floor, and I was out.

--------------------------------

IM SO SORRY, I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A MONTH? *BOWS 90 DEGREES* I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SHITZ AND NOW MY EXAMINATION ARE COMING😢😢

ANYWAYS! IKON IS IN SINGAPORE!!!!OMG!! MY FRIENDS ARE CURRENTLY AT THE CONCERT WHILE IM AT HOME CRYING KNOWING THAT THERE'S SCHOOL TMR😧

I WANT TO TAKE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME AND SUPPORTING THOS STORY BY VOTING, COMMENTING AND ADDING IT TO YOUR READING LIST!

Don't forget to....

¤ Vote

¤ Comment

Luv ya, Mamunckins!