Chapter 6

Jungkook's pov

I woke up as the sun was shining on my face. I turned my head and saw Sana hugging me. I kissed her head and I saw it was 10 am?! I woke her up gently.

" Jagiya~ Wake up...Its time to have breakfast.." I cooed.

"Arraseo..." she said and went to her room to get ready for the day.

I went to the washroom and got ready.When I went down,I saw Sana already eating breakfast.I ran to her and backhugged her and kissed her on the cheeks,surprising everyone.

"Jungkook! Why did you kiss Sana?!" Jimin hyung questioned.

"Well...Me and Sana is dating.." I said,blushing.

"Is it true Sana?" Queen asked.

" Yeah...We planned on telling you guys today.." She said blushing.

"Our is big already!" Queen said hugging her daughter.

I sat down on the table and I decided to tease Sana.

"Jungkook,why aren't you eating?" She asked.

"Feed me~" i did my best ayegyo.

"Ugh,Fine." She said and feed me. I just smiled at her cheekily.

We all decided to go to the swimming in the pool that was in the backyard.The hyungs and I wore a shirt and shorts while Sana wore a oversize shirt and shorts.

The hyungs and I were playing in the pool and we realised that Sana was at the edge of the pool,not swimmning.

We went out of the pool and stood behind Sana.

"What's with you guys?" She asked.

"Nothing...Just.." i said and pushed her into the water.

"Aaahhhh!!!" She yelled and went into the water.

The hyungs and I was laughing when V hyung shouted.

"Sana!! She's drowning!!" He yelled.

I snapped my head to the pool and saw Sana stuggling for air. I jumped into the pool and swam towards Sana.I took hold of her body and dragged it to the ground.

I placed her body on the ground and saw that she was uncounsious. I did CPR and she woke up coughing out water.

"Sana! Are you okay?Im so sorry" I said worriedly.

" Its okay..I'm fine now.." She said weakly.

I huuged her and apologised profusely.We decided to just go back in and maybe just watch some telvision.I made hot cocoa for everybody and went to the living room.I cuddled with Sana and we all decided to watch a horror movie. Throughout the movie, Sana was flinching and I hugged her.Telling her its fine.

The movie ended at 1.35 am and I saw the other hyungs already sleeping and Sana sleeping on my shoulder. I turned the tv off,put the blanket over Sana and me and went to sleep.

As I woke up,i saw the other hyungs sleeping and Sana was nowhere in sight.I found her cooking breakfast in the kitchen. I backhugged her and whispered into her ear.

"Good morning~ Why are you cooking?"

"Well, i wanna cook for you guys and I wanted the chefs to take a break." She replied.

"Can you wake your hyungs up?" She added.

"Arraseo" I said and kissed her cheek.

I woke the hyungs up and Sana woke her parents up.We ate breakfast and changed for training.

--------------------------------

A/N : I updated since I had the time!! Its Taehyungs birthady!!!

Sorry for the lame update!!

Remeber to...

☆ Vote

☆ Comment