Chapter 22

Author's POV

~Time skip a few days~

It was  in the afternoon when you and the boys decided to watch a movie and eat some popcorn till in the evening.You guys sat comfortably on the sofa and floor. With Yoongi taking half of the sofa. Jin and Namjoon on the other half. Taehyung ,Jimin,Sana and Hoseok on the floor. With Jimin's legs on Taehyung's , Sana in between Taehyung and Hoseok. They decided to watch Coco with Hoseok crying at the ending. 

"Isit that sad Hoseok?" Sana asked.

"Of course it is. Coco finally remembered! I swear you guys have no heart." He weeped.

You guys just chuckled at Hoseok and decided to watch a horror show. IT.

"I can't believe we're watching IT." Hoseok said, letting his head fall backwards in disbelif.

Finally, the movie ended after some screams and sniffs from Hoseok. You guys loked at Hoseok and wondered, how can a grown man like him be so scared. By the time, both movie finished. It was already night time and you guys were starving so you decided to order some pizza.

"I'll order the pizza,what do guys want?"  Jin asked.

"I want hawaiian pizza,no pineapples!" Hoseok said.

"Oh c'mon,pineapples on pizza are nice!" Sana said.

"I disagree" Taehyung and Jimin said.

"I agree with Sana" Namjoon and Yoongi said.

"okok guys, i'll order 2 hawaiian pizza. Is pepperoni fine with you guys?" He asked.

"Yep!" The rest said in unison.

As you guys set the table for dinner, Jimin asked," Do...you guys..."

"Do we what Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"Do..you guys miss your powers?" Jimin asked. All of you stopped in your tracks.

'Do I miss my power' was a thought that ran through everyone's mind.

"Well I kinda miss it but, we did choose to have our powers  taken away. We just wanted to live as normal human beings.I don't think I'm missing it alot even though I spent my whole life with it. Besides, we're still having as much fun as we did when we had our powers." Sana said,smiling at Jimin.

"Yeah,I agree with Sana. As long as we are still happy,that is all that matters." Taehyung said,recieving a few nods from the rest of the guys.

*doorbell rings*

The pizza came and all of them ate the pizza while laughing and smiling. Hoseok was dancing with the pizza and it didn't help when Jin started laughing which sounded like windows being cleaned which added to the laughing. After finishing all 3 pizza, they were all tired. Seeing it was already 11pm. They decided to go to sleep. As they were walking to their rooms,the doorbell suddenly rang again.

Taehyung's POV

"Who could that be? Let me get it." I said, as I walked to the door. My eyes widened.

"Are you ready to reveal yourself,Jungkook. I'm saying that they might be mad at you.Good luck." I said.

"Who is it Tae" Sana asked. I didn't say anything and let Jungkook in.I could see everyone tensed up. Suddenly Jimin pounced on Jungkook and started to punch him. But we were all confused when suddenly he stopped and hugged Jungkook. "I missed you, Jungkook" He said,with tears streaming down on his face.

"H-Hyung...I missed you so much.In fact, I missed all of you. I'm so sorry for hiding for so long." Jungkook cried. We all hugged him one by one.

"I missed you,Rascal" Yoongi hyung said.

"I'm so glad you're back,Jungkook." Namjoon hyung said.

"Don't leave us like that okay?" Jin hyung said, while patting his back.

"I missed you so much" Hoseok said,crying.

"I'm glad you are back.Now get to Sana."I said,pushing him towards Sana.

Jungkook's POV

"Sana..." I said, walking toward Sana who was now a crying mess.She didn't say anything, she didn't move either. I stopped infront of her and hugged her.At first it was just me hugging her,a few seconds later,I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist followed by crying.

"It really is you.It really is you,Jungkook. You came back,I knew you wouldn't break our promise." Sana cried harder.

"Of course I kept our promise.I missed you so much. I'm so sorry for letting you suffer." I said as I wiped her tears away.I raised her chin and slowly went closer till our lips touched. 'Oh god, how I missed your lips'  Our kiss got deeper until we pulled away as we were out of breath. I rest my forehead on her head and smiled. 'It's good to be back with you'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to...

^ Vote

^Comment