Chapter 11

Jungkook's pov

Its was 7 am in the morning, when I heard someone gagging in the toilet. Curious, I went into the toilet and saw Sana holding the sink and puking into the toilet bowl.

" Sana! Are you okay?" I said while patting her back.

"Yea, i think I ate something bad. Its o-" she vomitted again.

" You're not okay, let's ask the royal doctor to check on you." I said, helping Sana up.

"Its okay, i'll be fine." She said, holding my arm.

I sighed and we went down to eat breakfast.

As we were eating our breakfast with the other hyungs and Sana's parents, Sana suddenly stood up and headed to the bathroom.

"Sana, I think you're sick. Let's get to bed. I'll call the royal doctor, No buts." I said and called the royal doctor.

As I exited Sana's room, everybody had a bewildered face.

"What happened, Jungkook?" Queen asked.

"I think Sana is sick. I already called the royal doctor, she said she'll be here in five minutes." As soon as I said that Ms Ae,the royal doctor, came in.

We waited in the living room and Ms Ae said, "Ms Byun is 1 month pregnant but... she's is pregnant with a wolf."

WHAT?! PREGNANT WITH A WOLF?!

My smile turned into a frown and my blood was boiling now.

" She cheated on me with Baekhyun" I said and left the mansion.

Suga's pov

" She cheated on me with Baekhyun" Jungkook said ane left the mansion.

" Sana cheated on Jungkook?I'm gonna talk to her. " Queen said angrily.

We went into Sana's room and Queen slapped her. We were shocked.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO JUNGKOOK? TO YOUR PARENTS?!" Queen yelled.

"Omma...." Sana said while holding her face.

"Omma, i don't know how i got pregnant with a wolf but-"

"Don't know?! You clearly cheated on Jungkook with Baekhyun!" Queen said while being held by king.

"Sana, I'm disappointed in you. No, we're disappointed in you. You should have seen Jungkook's face, he thought he was going to be a father but now...." King said and sigh.

Everybody left except me. I stayed back so I could talk to Sana.

"Sana... I know you didn't cheat on Jungkook.You're not the type of person to do this." I said, comforting her.

" I'm gonna kill Baekhyun for this." She said and left the house.

" Yah! Byun Sana!" I shouted after her. She can go there by herself, she's pregnant and might get hurt.

" What's going on Suga? " King asked. I looked at everyone and said, "Sana's is going to kill Baekhyun."

--------------------------------

HAIII!!!! SORRY I'VE NOT BEEN UPDATING😓 I WAS MOVING HOUSE AND IT WAS QUITE BUSY. I HAVE SINGING CLASSES, DANCE, MUSICAL REHERSALS AND STUDY CLASSES EVEN THOUGH ITS THE HOLIDAYS.😠😠😤

I oso had a writer's block but now I think i'll be able to update more!!

Baii, Mamunckins!!

Kira,out!