Chapter 4

Sana's Pov

~Few months later~

I was sleeping peacefully until somebody banged a pan making loud sounds,waking me up from my precious sleep.I opened one eye and saw V banging the pan. I slowly sat on my bed. I walked to him and yelled.

"YAH!!! COME HERE YOU ALIEN!!" I yelled and ran after him.

We were running around the house when my mum stopped me and V managed to hide behind Jin.

"Sana,stop it already." Umma said.

"UMMA!!! He disturbed my precious sleep~" I whined.

"V you know she loves sleeping and look at the clock dear." Appa said.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 1pm.Its only 1pm....1PM?! We should have started practice like 30 minutes ago!

"OMO!! SORRY,SORRY!! I'LL GET READY NOW!!" I shouted as I ran to my room.

After I finished getting ready,we went to the training centre.We stretched and I started training each of them.We trained for 3 hours straight and I finally gaved them a break of 10 minutes.

"Break over!" I yelled as they stood infront of me.

"Sana!" I heard someone yell.It was Umma and Appa.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Well,we wanna see you guys battle each other." Umma said.

"But they haven't mastered their powers that well yet." I said.

"Its okay.Whose the most powerful one here?" Appa said.

"Jungkook" we said in unison.

"Than Jungkook can battle with our Sana!" Appa said.

We got into teams and went to the battle simulater.

Me & Jungkook

Jimin & V

Suga & J-hope

Jin & Rapmonster

Jimin and V battled first and Jimin won.

Next was Suga and J-hope and J-hope won.

Then it was Jin and Rapmonster and Rapmonster won.

Finally it was me and Jungkook.

I attacked first and used my earth power and punched the ground making the ground break and bringing Jungkook down. But he flew up and didn't managed to get caught in the ground(A/N : Their vampires so they can fly but not as high as when you have the power of flight.)

He used his fire power and blast at me. I fell backwards and thats when my second type of dark side took over me.

I stood still and I heard over the PC,Umma talking to me.

"Sana,are you okay?" She asked.

I didn't respond and stood still. Then Jungkook came over.

"Sana? Are you okay?" He asked.

I laughed and looked him in the eye.My eyes were bloodshot red and I said,

"Couldn't been better." I said and smirked. I slowly stand up and looked at Umma and Appa.

"JUNGKOOK!!! RUN AWAY FROM THERE!!" I heard Umma yelled.

Before Jungkook could escape,I shapeshifted into a wolf and ran after him and pinned him on the ground.

"Sana!!" He yelled.

I turned back to my normal form and started absorbing his powers and leaving him powerless.

I attacked him and that's when I realised I was hurting Jungkook. I slowly stood up and saw that my hands had blood on them.Jungkook's blood.

I saw Jungkook on the floor with cuts and bruises. I was so shocked that I ran away. I ran past Umma and Appa and bts.

I ran towards the woods and sat by the lake. I covered my face with my hands and cried. I was crying when I felt someone hugged me.

I looked up and saw that Chanyeol was hugging me. Chanyeol was a wolf too but he wasn't the type to harm people. He has a soft side.

"C...Chanyeol-ah..." I cried

"Sana...What are you doing here? You should be at the castle." He said.

"My dark side took over me and I lost control and hurt someone.." I cried.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Jungkook..He and his friends are royal vampires and I was battling with him and it just happend. And when I realised I was hurting him he was already full of bruises and cuts...." I sobbed.

"Its okay Sana...You didn't mean it.." He said looking at me in the eye.

I looked at him in the eye and saw that in wasn't brown as usual.It was bloodshot red like those of a....Bad wolf.

"C...Chanyeol Why are your eyes bloodshot red like a...B..bad wolf " i stammered.

"Because Sana....I'm a bad wolf and i'm here to get revenge for Baekhyun hyung." He said and smirked.

-------------------------------

A/N : Sorry for the late update!!!
I've been busy preparing for school next year. Since I have around 8-9 subjects in school,i will only be updating on weekends. But if I have time,i'll update on weekdays too!

Remember to....

☆ Vote

☆ Comment