Chapter 9

Sana's pov

When Jungkook and I's faces were 5 inches apart, I zapped him with my lightning power.

A/N : Light side and dark side have different powers. Just saying cuz it might confuse ya'll.

Once Jungkook was unconcious, I teleported him to the dark side's castle.I wemt inside the living room and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Woah! Sana! You've already caught your target?!" Chanyeol said.

"It was quite easy actually. I saw him at the lake and decided to make him unconcious." I said and shrugged.

"That's my girl" Baekhyun said and hugged me.

"Now let's get the party started." I said and smirked.

We tied Jungkook to a chair and threw water on his face to wake him up.He slowly woke up and yells, " Let me go!"

"Not so fast, Jungkook. Let's do something fun where we all can participate in." I said and looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

We slowly got ready our powers and I said, " Let the game...begin."

We started torturing him by hitting him with every power we had.

"Sana, how about we show his friends the fun he is having now." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol and I set the camera and got the rest of Bangtan and my parents online.

Once the camera was connected, I saw my parents and bangtan.

~Conversation~

Dad : Sana! Are you okay? Jungkook!

Me : I'm not the Sana you guys know anymore. And our Jungkook here, is having fun with us.Am I right?

Mom : Sana! What's wrong?! What did you do with Jungkook?!

Baekhyun : Nothing much. We just played with Jungkook

He said that and wrapped his hand on my waist.

Chanyeol : I'm here too! To join in the fun

He then slung his hand over my shoulder.

Baekhyun : Now let you guys be the audience while we give you a show

~End of conversation~

We adjusted the camera and showed a badly injured Jungkook, almost half-dead tied to a chair.

"Jungkook!" I heard Jin shout.

As I was about to give him a full-blown lightning attack, he weakly said,

" Jagi, What happened to us?"

I froze. What happened to us??

--------------------------------

A/N : Its a super short update but i'll tell you why. In the next chapter.