Chapter 13

Jungkook's pov

We were all now in the living room, without Sana. We decided to leave her alone for awhile after the shocking news.

Flashback

30 mintues ago

"I'm sorry Ms Byun, but you've lost your baby." The royal doctor said.

Sana didn't say anything but a small tear rolled down her cheek. Soon, she was crying but she didn't make a sound. Just tears streaming down her face. We decided to leave her alone for awhile.

End of flashback

"I'm going to see how Sana's doing.." I said as I headed to Sana's room.I opened the door and saw Sana still crying.

" Sana..." I said as I sat on her bed.

"The child was innocent...The child was innocent...Why did the baby have to die in a cruel way.." She said as she leaned on my shoulder.

" Its okay Sana...I promise you that when we get married, we'll try for a child and this time it will be a Vampire." I said and hugged Sana tighter.

"You're not angry at me?" She asked.

"No, i'm not. I realised thay you weren't the type to be willing to have you know...and I know that you were forced to.." I said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you" She said and hugged me tight.

"I love you too, Jagi. Can the rest come in? Your parents are very worried for you." I said.

"Umm, sure..." She said, still unsure of how to face the rest.

I used my telepathy powers and called the rest of them to come up. 2 minutes passed, and finally everybody was in the room.

"Oh my baby! I'm so sorry I slapped you." Queen sobbed as she hugged her daughter.King slowly came in to join the hug. " Sana, sweet heart. I'm so sorry I made you feel bad..." King said.

"Umma, Appa, its okay. I knew you guys didn't mean it..." Sana said while hugging her mum back.

" You know what, I'll pesonally cook soup for you. It will be good for the womb." Queen said.

"I need to do some stuff at the royal office I'll be back later, sweet heart." King said and kissed Sana's forehead.

So now, it was only Sana and us, BTS. Yoongi hyung first started a conversation.

" Are you feeling alright?" He asked.

"Yes I am" Sana replied.

Suddenly we heard a loud crash. All of us rushed down stairs and saw that the living room was messed up and Queen was barely alive. She was slowly dying as a knife had stabbed her in her heart.

" Umma! " Sana shouted as she ran to her mother's side.

" Darling!" King yelled as he also ran to his wife side.

"U-Umma... Stay awake..." Sana cried as she shook her mother.

" Jagi, Sweetheart...I...L-love...you.." Queen said as she closed her eyes.

" UMMA!!!/ DARLING!!!" Both King and Sana yelled.

As I looked away from the sad scene which was unfolding,  I saw the wolf king trying to hit King and I charged towards him and knocked the wolf king down.

"Are you okay King?" I asked.

"Y..Yes..Thank you, Jungkook"King said, with tears clouding his eyes.

The wolf king gained concious and since he had no men with him he decided to leave ,saying " I'll be back to kill the whole damn Vampire kingdom and rule this kingdom just you wait."

We were shocked but was brought back to reality by the king and Sana's sobs..

-------------------------------

Hey guys!! I have finished my exams and left my listening comprehension which is tommorow which is quite easy😂 Anyways, I would update every two days so yay!!

I would like to thank y'all for the 14k reads on this book!!

Okay now a little self promote😂:

Books

Do read my Jimin fanfic called If Only.You can find it on my profile😀and if you don't mind read my other stories too ( I feel so shameless right now😂)

Instagram

Okay, i recently just made a ig account so I would be very happy if you guys could follow my ig : sshakiraa4982

Love you mamunchkins!!

Remember to....

¤ Vote

¤ Comment